- Date of Birth
- November 9, 1968 (44)
Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Port Hueneme
- Willing to Travel:
- 50 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D 3.5, Pathfinder and D20 Modern (others)
- Gaming Worlds:
- Forgotten Realms, but others are fine...
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Large Groups (7 or more players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm looking for players who are not afraid to sacrifice their character for the sake of role playing. Example: A Paladin Fighting to his death to give the villagers more time to escape the Orcs.
Also understand that PC and NPC in Rp have very little differences and Rps accordingly... NPCs They are all part of the world... and should be seen as important as PCs in everyway.
Who are interested in trying new systems and open minded... the book is but a part of the game... your imagination is what runs the game and makes it work well... with good Role playing many rules can be bent or even broken.....
We like and have all types... all are Cool players.... some new to the game, some been around the block a few times. It dosen't matter as long as yu are willing to try and have fun.
- Been in Ventura for 9+ years now....
My name is ZTORM (storm)
I've been a player since "1980s", DM-ing since "1983", playing and DM-ing 3rd+ ED. for 10+ years.
I've played many different D20 games incorporating some things and incorporating some of my own
"My kindness is not my weakness, It is your Handicap." Z'izum(C)
"We are the Dreamers of Dreams, We are the Music Makers" W.W. & C.F.(C)
"Mercy is for those who believe they deserve forgiveness, I on the other hand have no such delusions." ~Kern Dragonborn~
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-16-2009 03:29 PM
- Last Activity
- 05-19-2013 02:38 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6