- New York
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- Shadowrun, Spirit of the Century, Eclipse Phase looks nifty
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am new to the area and am looking to join an existing group or to start one.
I will play or run pretty much any genre, though I dislike the stereotypical kitschy fantasy medieval D&D settings - moving to futuristic fantasy (Shadowrun, etc.) is fine though (go figure).
I am willing to run what folks want to play - from crunchy details oriented rules to very loose and fast rules.
I also play miniature wargames.
Interested folks can email me at:
matt fnord mattcaron.net
(replace fnord with @)
- I've played D&D, Shadowrun and Hero System.
I've run Shadowrun, D20 Modern, Deadlands (original Pinnacle) and random pick-up games of Spirit of the Century.
Gaming related blog content can be found here:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12-03-2010 07:19 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2