Dark Future, Fantasy, Modern, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
3.5e, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga
Greyhawk, Star Wars, but I'm open.
Preferred Playing Style:
50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Ideal Group Size:
Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
What are you looking for?:
I currently run a low magic game in Greyhawk. It's got a mix of RP & Combat, though not true hack & slash. Its currently 3.5, though I'll probably move over to the Pathfinder system when that is released. However, I'm not adverse to other systems.
As for the game...
1. We are all mature players (mid 30's).
2. No Munchkins allowed & power games are frowned upon highly.
3. No social deviants who can't quite grasp the need to bathe, not pick the nose, or commit other social faux pas.
4. No people looking to be jerks in a party and consider that "roleplaying".
5. No telling us about your previous characters in other games, we simply don't care.
6. Be serious about the game and suspend some disbelief.
7. We play twice a month usually, though we are all professionals, so sometimes things get pushed back a little, but we always schedule ahead.
I'm mid 30's, played for over 20 years in all manner of campaigns & systems and I've decided I rather like the somewhat darkish fantasy setting.