Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Profile Badges:
- I Voted! - ENnies 2010
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Mage: TAsc, Palladium, Feng Shui
- Gaming Worlds:
- My Own
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Willing to GM just about anything in a mid-power range campaign. No Monty-Haul, no Munchkins, and rules lawyers will be disappointed. Looking at either a d20 Modern (Urban Arcana style, inspired from the likes of Hellboy, Fringe, Angel and Buffy the Vampire slayer), a Shadowrun 3rd ed game or D&D 3.5 one night a week. Good candidate would be familiar with role-playing in general, have a consistent weekly schedule and live close to the Lake County Ohio area.
- Got the itch to start running games again. Former RPGA judge with knowledge of dozens of game systems. Been playing since about 1982, GMing various campaigns since about 1987. Have run D&D (all editions) editions, Shadowrun (all editions), everything from Palladium, Marvel Heroes, Star Wars (original and new), some GURPS, some WW including a couple Mage the Ascension games, BESM, Feng Shui, and some things I came up with myself. Currently playing (!) a gunslinger in a Sunday night D&D 3.5e game run by an old high school buddy set in a Final Fantasy VI/VII style magi-tech world and filling in for nights he can't DM.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-15-2014 03:19 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
View Frobozz's Blog
on 03-27-2010 at 11:56 PM
The group hit the surface soon after the last encounter and rested and restocked their adventuring supplies. They also picked up a new member, a bard named Ellrend, played by a frat brother who became interested in the game we were running and our loud, often drunken antics. Looking over their maps, they found a new section of Undermountain that they almost completely missed. An intersection with two directions they didn't explore yet.
They went back to it, this time without Kyra,
on 03-03-2010 at 08:58 PM
The group explored the remainder of the tomb-block without much further incident. They picked up some nice goodies from the spectre's room, and after a bit more exploring found a passage that led them back into the more regularly cut passages of Undermountain. They explored a bit more, got past a few traps and were going down a passage sloping upwards.
Heinrich, playing around with a wand he found, "Shazam!!"
Garion: "Heinrich, put that thing down before
on 02-15-2010 at 05:08 PM
The group continued beyond the mummies. Unfortunately for Og, they did not taste like jerky...
Og, throwing aside a mummy arm, "BLECK! TASTE LIKE MANTICORE!"
Dragon: "That's bad, right?"
Og: "YOU NO EAT M..."
Heinrich, chiming in: "Yea yea, we no eat manticore, we got you the first dozen times Og!"
Og: "'KAY, MUMMY MAKE OG TUMMY NOT SO GUD..."
Garion: "Maybe we should
on 02-11-2010 at 10:13 PM
The party returned to Waterdeep with the materials, and Heinrich brews them up a batch of 8 potions of invulnerability (lasts 3 rounds each, impervious to any physical damage)
They returned to Undermountain via an entrance in the cellar of the "Black Cat's Ninth Life", a tavern. It's one of three entrances they've found and is closest to Kyra's lair; the drow they rescued from a koa-toa cage trap.
They meet up with her and ask her to take them to the Narbus's
on 02-06-2010 at 07:38 PM
After a few more days of travel and some small encounters later, the group climbed a fair amount up the side of Mt. Telwargath to a cave looking for some wild blue mountain scragweed to finish their potions of invulnerability. Our on a cliffside, they come to a cave opening with the plant growing all around. Og is holding one of the many cookbooks from his pack, reading off some of his favorite dishes.
Og: "Ohhh!! Dis wun gud!! Chicken-fry buholder eye stalk!! Mmmmm...."