- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Star Wars, CoC, WFRP, Savage Worlds, Unisystem, M&M, Wushu
- Gaming Worlds:
- No Preference
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm the primary GM for my current group but I like both playing and running games. Presently, the group is playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E and meets on alternating Saturdays.
We're open to mature players (18 and older) who enjoy some good action, humor and roleplaying. We also play "filler" games to kill time on occasion, such as Arkham Horror, Munchkin, Fluxx, Ninja Burger and others.
- I've been playing RPGs for over 15 years and have played dozens of different games. My old favorite though has to be Star Wars D6 as it was the first RPG I ever owned and where I got my start as a GM. I've played the many editions of D&D, as well as Marvel Super Heroes, Mutants & Masterminds, Deadlands, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, World of Darkness and many others. I prefer a healthy dose of character development in my games to create drama, humor and good role playing.
HARRY DRESDEN — WIZARD
Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 01-09-2010 06:13 PM
- Last Activity
- 07-23-2012 12:58 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 29
View Webhead's Blog
on 06-22-2009 at 12:56 AM
And so the battle continues aboard the Firefly as her crew fight desperately against the well-trained and well-equipped Elven forces. The Elf captain is gravely wounded by some focused fire. After being enraged by a sudden backlash of his untamed magical energies, Adrian lashes out and kills him by crushing his head with his last ounce of arcane power. Thanks to a fantastically lucky shot of the ballista by the ship's Master Gunner, Borlass, a harpoon severs the restraining rope on a catapault aboard
on 06-22-2009 at 12:19 AM
With their business arrangement concluded, Captain Ia decides to do a few last bits of shopping in the Market Garden before returning to the ship. While doing so, she is approached by one of the Elven patrols who ask to speak with her. They inform of the discussion the temple priests had with one of her crewmen and that the Sheriff has asked that her and her crew remain confined to the docks during the remainder of their stay. They also insinuate that their presence is apparently unwelcome as it
on 06-14-2009 at 11:01 PM
Three weeks into their travel across the endless Void, the Firefly comes across another ship heading in the opposite direction. As the ships close, the lookout discovers that the other ship is an orcish war raft, a raiding vessel built by lashing multiple ships together as one. The captain prepares her ship and crew for an attack but upon coming into close range, the war raft is revealed to made of only smaller ships and the orcs are detered by the apparent skill, armament and size of Firefly's
on 06-14-2009 at 10:09 PM
This session became mostly a "planning/investigating/recovering" session.
The ship returned to Gateway and the first order of business was to return Allon's remains to Tomas who then rewarded them as promised and left to grieve. The Captain found buyers for their salvage and scrapped together the necessary money to make repairs to the ship. Adrian's fever broke and he came out of his coma shortly after arriving, learning subsequently of the attack upon the ship. The crew
on 06-14-2009 at 09:42 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates here recently. The Sundered Skies game is still going and I am about to post the missed adventures in rapid succession.
At the start of session 3, the crew had left the island crash-site having recovered the body of Tomas' son and learning the fate of his crew. The next day after setting sail for Gateway, the crew of the Firefly is drawn to a commotion on deck when a blinding flash of light is accompanied by a terrified scream which transforms into a