- New York
- united states
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons Dragons White Wolf -Old Mage Stuff -Star Wars
- Gaming Worlds:
- Build the world or choose it and I will come.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am looking for people that can above all have fun playing an RPG and seriously want to do it. I have played in groups in which every single rule was of utmost import and others that have said "well who cares about that rule." Both were great because in both groups people immersed themselves in the world we were creating together and did not become psychotic thinking "I AM Numenorean."
<I once ran into a 16 year old kid running a group of eight because he was an evil mage that would kill his fellow player characters>
I want to play with people that like to think about what their character wants to do, not themselves, try to find those synergistic combat move but at the end of the day they are willing to just give up the damn sword +3 because it is ruining the game for everybody.
- I have played RPGA, D20 modern, D20 future, D&D second edition, D&D 3 & 3.5, Mage etc.
The longest campaign I was in lasted 3 years and we played every other week. It was great.
I have been a DM but I tended to rail-road my players so I gave that up kind of quickly. I am changing my ways and looking at the space I have in my apt to set up a game but it takes time.
I have read hundreds of fantasy and science fiction books over my life. It has infected my thought processes but I do role-play rather well because of it. <smile>
I can master the rules to the needs of the group. I have played in groups where battle maps are in peoples heads and you get a flank if the GM says you do. I have played in groups were every single rule is debated while combat is going on and the GM loves it if you munchin' up by using every possible accessory product. -I love it both ways.
I have a masters in Biology. Currently I am a substitute teacher.
I can be annoying but I make up for it by apologizing, changing my ways, and being fun to play with.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-25-2008 06:21 AM
- Join Date