Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 40 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am looking for a group on the outer Cape, anywhere from P'town to Orleans. It'd be nice to sit around a table and talk to people face-to-face. But since I know I live on the Edge of Nowhere, on-line is fine. I have skype and I used to play on WanWic. Shame that went down, kind of need a new home for my Sleepwalker/Mage. Conversely, I play all sorts of games, Pathfinder, Mutants & Masterminds, Legend of the 5 Rings, Rifts, Champions, etc, and I'm open to try new stuff. More of a role-player, but I always like a good fight scene.
Important to know:
1.) I game to hang with friends.
2.) I game for fun. I do not define "fun" as killing other PCs, rape/torture games, and evil-always-wins. If that's your gaming style, you keep on keeping. I'mma be elsewhere.
3.) I game for a good story and to kill the bad guys.
That's what I'm looking for, folks. If that's what you're about, drop me a line.
- Lessee, I am a theater costume designer. Gamed for ages in New York, moved to San Diego, stuck on the Cape for several months longer with nothing to do. My group is across country, so I'm looking for a new one.
My favorite food is bacon. And chocolate. And vanilla coke.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-03-2012 05:22 PM
- Join Date