- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 3 or more games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Wraith The Oblivion,In Nomine,7th Sea,Call of Cthulhu, AFMBE
- Gaming Worlds:
- Eh, I'm flexible.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Well a medium to small group, mostly role-playing oriented, that likes to have fun and doesen't take things to seriously.
- Well I'm hoping this isn't a horrible, endless spam worthy, mistake, but sense I haven't managed to find a gamer group, that actually meets in person in about 5 years (thanks to every gamer store/hangout I know of is off in the burbs, and my lack of driving) I suppose I'm a little desperate.
Like most gamers I'm male, in my early 20's, been playing a wide variety of rpgs sense I was but a lad, still living at home, and occationally go to college.
I'm offten shy at first, then very silly.
I'm hoping to find a small to medium gamer group ( I'd prefer the ones in my favorites, but hey I'm flexible!) that actually meets within my city of Portland, OR, during the week, that doesen't mind an ole player that's a bit on the rusty side.
(Change: I am now in a group that meets every other Sunday, but I am looking for more gaming.)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 07-21-2015 03:05 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3