Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- United States of America
- Willing to Travel:
- 50 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Restricted or Variable Schedule
- Preferred Genres:
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D 3.5, Pathfinder
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I prefer homebrew campaigns based upon Justin Alexander's "Calibrating Your Expectations" http://thealexandrian.net/wordpress/587/roleplaying-games/dd-calibrating-your-expectations-2
I am currently running a Pathfinder campaign once a month on Sundays. We play 6 hours on that day.
My schedule is chaotic in nature yet normally set 6+ weeks ahead of time. This means I can plan well in advance for dates to play, but I cannot play at the same time/same day every week. Why the large time chunk is best for me.
I have space in my campaign and I am also looking to be a player elsewhere.
- Late 30s, male.
I would prefer to play in Tipton, but I am willing to travel if I find the right GM. My home has an enormous play area with a whiteboard and pincushion board on the wall.
Table-top: Cyberpunk, AD&D 1e/2e, D&D3.5, Pathfinder
Text online gaming: Final Realms, Age of Despair, Realm of the Dragon
MMO gaming: Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, League of Legends.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-25-2013 12:37 PM
- Join Date