Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 40 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - Once per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- It will be a fantasy campaign. However, the actual setting will be developed cooperatively with all players and my self using Microscope RPG. We will most likely play Fantasy Craft (very similar to D&D 3.x).
Playing Style: 50% Combat, 35% Story Development, 15% Role Playing (acting)
While I would like to be more into role playing but unfortunately acting is just not us. I love good stories so expect epic story arcs, especially with characters affecting the world.
We like to joke around, we're not intensely serious while playing.
- I started playing RPGs in 1980 when I was 10 with Basic D&D. From then until a few years after college I played regularly. Since then I've played a session or two here and there. Now I want to seriously get back into it.
I have primarily played D&D (1 & 2) but also played: GURPS, James Bond, Harnmaster, D&D 3.x, Rift, Savage Worlds, Paranoia. I'm sure I'm forgetting others.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11-23-2013 11:32 AM
- Join Date