Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Pathfinder, New WoD, M&M, Numenéra, Shadowrun
- Gaming Worlds:
- Scarred Lands, Eberron, Golarion, Aden
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I have a fairly large roleplaying group right now that is running multiple games to accommodate our large number of players (A nWoD crossover game (Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage characters), Pathfinder (home brew setting), Mage: the Awakening, Pathfinder (Scarred Lands setting), Changeling: the Lost, Mutants and Masterminds). Obviously, we're fans of nWoD. Not all of the games have openings but I, especially, love to meet new folks, especially gamers like myself. We've also played in or recently become interested in Shadowrun, Deadlands, Numenéra, D&D (though I prefer Pathfinder), Star Wars, and some others that don't immediately come to mind.
Our group prefers heavy roleplay and complex story to kick-in-the-door action. A good game will have a mix of story, character building, PC interaction, and combat.
We also love to play other games such as League of Legends, Settlers of Cataan, Munchkin, Magic: the Gathering, Clue, Boggle, How Stupid Are You? (that's Trivial Pursuit), Flux, Phase 10, etc...etc.
We have a couple folks who have been doing an awesome job GM'ing for us but someone who is a dedicated GM would be awesome (so we can actually all play together at once). I know the roleplaying scene kinda sucks in this town but if you've been looking for a group of well adjusted folks who like playing the game for the fun of playing rather than "winning", feel free to shoot me a PM. My activity may look like I never check this site, but I have my PM's set up to e-mail me and I
- Real Name:
- We're a large group of friends between about 21 to 32. While I wouldn't say we're needing anyone currently, I personally love to make new friends and would welcome at least meeting anyone that's looking for a group to play with. We could really use a GM who has a really good head for keeping track of the rules so the players can focus more on helping build the stories and develop their characters. Partly because we play so many different games, we tend to have to look things up a lot and it can be distracting.
We play every week on multiple days. Not everyone from the group plays every game and not every game currently has an opening, but we can definitely discuss that if we incorporate new folks.
As I mention in the "what we're looking for" part, we prefer a game that focuses on story building, character development and interaction, but still involves combat and incorporates real danger to the PC's.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-11-2014 02:45 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1