Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Favorite RPGs:
- GURPS, HERO, Eclipse, Harn, Pirates & Plunder
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- As a player, it would be nice to try a D&D 3.5 world that was Not based around monster bashing. And Not based in Forgotten Realms.
Would also like to try Harn.
Would Love to play in a Hero game.
As a GM, I will run whichever of the following I get the most demand for:
#1) Modern psychic mystery, using HERO
#2) "Witness to Power" a flintlock & magic setting of intrigue and exploration., using GURPS.
#3) Using Eclipse (=point buy D&D) to run a modern 'X files' sort of campaign
#4) Pirates and Plunder, old Yaquinto indie
Players shoulld be willing to explore who their character really is, and really wants.
- Real Name:
- Started with SPI board games back in the 70's, picked up historical miniatures, role playing, and started reffing, in college. Play whenever I can.
Been involved in the industry, four different firms, several design credits, got my name on a cover at time or two!
I have run games that lasted for many years (despite me thinking they would be mini-campaigns), and one series of linked campaigns that covered 6000+ years of in-game history. I am less ambitious these days, but if things line up just right, I am perfectly happy to build another enduring campaign around your characters.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11-16-2014 12:11 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1