Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- FATE, Dungeons and Dragons, Mutants and Masterminds, NWOD
- Gaming Worlds:
- Mostly homebrew settings, but anything that's detailed and dynamic
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm currently looking for a group to GM for, or a well-established and consistent gaming group to join. My preferences run towards games filled with fleshed-out characters, lots of back story, and worlds which respond to character actions both as far as games I GM and games I enjoy playing in.
I'm flexible regarding genre, system, and setting and will try any of the above once but particularly enjoy games that include: moral ambiguity (no white hats and black hats), intrigue, and drama. I love a good fight scene (both as a player and a GM) but it's got to have some bearing on the quest, story etc rather than just as something to kill time.
- I'm 22 years old (going on 23) and am looking forward to marrying my fiancee this November and starting college this Spring. We live together in an apartment with a roommate (a friend of ours) and a spoiled rotten cat who's scared of his own shadow.
I'm a pretty laid-back guy, and more than willing to host games, feed players, etc. so long as everyone pitches in now and again. My gaming philosophy can best be summed up as "it's everyone's job to have fun, and if someone's not having fun it's everyone's job to help that person out". To that end, I tend to try to be there for people in my group so if anyone needs anything (a ride, a listening ear, a loaned book, more mountain dew) I'm happy to oblige within reason. After all, if I feel like I can game with a person, then I feel like I can be their friend.
Other than geeking out with video games and RPGs, I love watching movies, reading, writing (poetry, short stories, and a homebrew rpg), working out, cooking/baking (more than willing to feed people when I'm hosting), and hanging out with friends.
I've got over 8 years of RPG experience, but recently haven't been able to game much having moved away from all of my gamer friends a while back. I've tried role playing via IM and message boards, but a combination of computer glitches and a sense of it not being quite the same killed that pretty quickly.
When I'm able to, I like playing once every week or so, but would be cool with playing more (if I can fit it into my schedule) or less (if I have to). I've played a pretty wide selection of different games, and I'm always looking to add more to my repertoire:
D&D (3.0, 3.5, and 4th edition)
Shadowrun (3rd and 4th edition)
Mutants and Masterminds (2nd edition) (my favorite system-you can use it for practically anything)
Dresden Files RPG
Vampire: The Masquerade
The New World of Darkness (All of the splats)
Paranoia (just one game, but it was amazing)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-15-2013 12:05 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5