Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 0 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 2 games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- Gurps, Shadowrun 4th,
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Have a Shadowrun (4th Ed) running at Hermitage, TN Sunday from Noon til 5=m
Have 3 players, would like more players (up to 4 maybe 6).
Game just starting, .
- Navy Vet, been in Nash,TN area since '97. Do gaming, target shooting, and Hunters for the Hungry (what I harvest goes to a food bank).
Shadowrun, various GURPS, some older RPG's (mainly space, some space opera (incl Star Wars)), Minatures (Ancient, US Civil War, WW2 Land (I have 1/285), WW1&WW2 Naval (I have 1/2400)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-20-2013 07:37 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
View tim.mineshine's Blog
on 02-28-2013 at 11:15 AM
Trying to start a Face To Face game in Nashville, TN that will be played on Saturdays. Looking for a 4 to 6 person Group. (Just lost 2 players).
My game setting is Seattle 2074, and will be more of a "gray hat" maybe "Light Gray Hat" .vs. everyone's out to back stab you SR game. Balance will be about 60% Role Playing and 40% Combat.
email@example.com <-OR-> 615/781-2701
on 02-03-2013 at 03:33 PM
I am looking for a few players in the Nashville, TN area that want to join a SR game that's just starting. I prefer 4 to 6 players and right now only have 2 players that are working on building (creating) their PC's.
Tim firstname.lastname@example.org or 615/781-2701
on 08-08-2011 at 02:03 PM
Howdy, It has been a while since I posted an update about this Shadowrun 4th Ed campaign.
It is run by PeterDracos who is in the U.S. Air Force, and currently in the Republic of Korea. He is dedicated enough to the game that it starts at 6AM on Sunday where he is! (5PM Sat, (US) Eastern timezone/ 4PM Central). The game is "located" in Lagos (a Feral City) circa 2072AD.
Right now most of the "slots" are filled with 6 players. We have a Mage that's
on 04-12-2011 at 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by tim.mineshine