Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 10 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Restricted or Variable Schedule
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D (3.x), AD&D (2nd ed.), Star Wars
- Gaming Worlds:
- Forgotten Realms, World of Ulthor, Ravenloft
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- My newly formed group (I've just moved to London) will be starting a Forgotten Realms campaign shortly, and we're looking for one or two more players (perhaps more at a push). We've just about got characters sorted, and will be starting our first session soon (after a little bit of a warm-up scenario for players to get used to the system and make sure they're happy with their characters).
Currently we have four players - Two of these are completely new to pen and paper RPGs, one has some experience with Deathwatch and the other Warhammer based RPGs and the fourth has been playing for a few years, though is a bit rusty!
Ideally, we're looking for players who are either new to D&D or have relatively little experience, just so that our newbies don't feel intimidated, but don't let that put you off making contact if you're more experienced.
Our sessions are scheduled around when people are free from work, since most of us either work shifts or have a variable schedule, meaning our session dates aren't always at set intervals. We do always try to make sure that everyone is ok before we set a date for one though.
We play in the South West (around Balham/Wandsworth/Clapham area), which is right on the Northern Line or the overground for easy access.
If you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
- I have been playing and GM-ing both tabletop wargames and RPGs for over 16 years, and have used a variety of systems inculding D&D from 1st to 3.x, Storyteller (e.g. World of Darkness), Stars Wars (WEG and d20), GURPS, MERPS, Mutants & Masterminds, SLA Industries, Slaine, and Deathwatch.
I try not to be a heavy-handed GM and use the rules sparingly, preferring to help build an engaging and memorable story with my players than trying to wipe them out in new and innovative ways.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-04-2011 04:42 AM
- Join Date