Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- El Cerrito
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Changeling: the Lost, Don't Rest Your Head, Little Fears
- Gaming Worlds:
- New World of Darkness
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 100% Roleplaying / Virtually No Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- UPDATE! After a year of play, my group had to be disbanded due to real life scheduling conflicts, so I'm looking again.
I'm looking for 3-5 players that would be interested in highly narrative, character/story driven games. Low/no combat, no power gaming. The biggest thing is to care more about your characters backstory than their stats.
Right now, I'm looking at running Fae Noir or Unhallowed Metropolis, but Changeling:the Los, little Fears and Monsters, and Other Childish Things and Dogs in the Vineyard are also on the list, and I'm always open to suggestions.
I DON'T do D&D, high fantasy, Exalted, L5R or anything where you have at least 1 combat encounter a session.
Time/Day flexible, but I prefer afternoons and evenings. I prefer to host.
Yes, I will want to meet you before we play. I learned my lesson with a disastrous other game, and ended up having to break up with my group halfway through an adventure. I prefer long-running games, and I'm finding the best way to do that it to make sure everyone's on the same page.
- Real Name:
- Hardcore narrative gamer, with an obsessive interest in making uniquely flawed worlds.
I'm a GM at heart, and much prefer to run the game to playing in it. I put a great deal of time into my universes and adventures, and prefer a sandbox-feel games that really aren't.
I play a lot of indies, and prefer playing weekly,but understand life gets in the way.
I also am one of THOSE PEOPLE who run LARPS at conventions. Forgive me.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-15-2012 10:58 AM
- Join Date