Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Changeling: the Lost, Don't Rest Your Head, Little Fears
- Gaming Worlds:
- New World of Darkness
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 100% Roleplaying / Virtually No Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Running a Changeling: the Lost game right now, with a co-gm. We have 3 players and are looking for 1-2 more.
It is a dark game, set in a prison, dealing with mature themes (race/religion/politics, handled delicately, but handled none the less.)
We tend toward drama (on the -character- side), and characters with deep, abiding flaws. I've run Changeling several times now, and this game is among the most unique I've encountered, because it's set in a place where imprisonment is more than just by the Keepers.
We're hoping to find someone that will fit with our existing group, and round out what we've got going
I'd like to meet you before we play, just to make sure our gaming outlook is compatible. I prefer long-running games, and I'm finding the best way to do that it to make sure everyone's on the same page.
- Real Name:
- Hardcore narrative gamer, with an obsessive interest in making uniquely flawed worlds.
I'm a GM at heart, and much prefer to run the game to playing in it. I put a great deal of time into my universes and adventures, and prefer a sandbox-feel games that really aren't.
I play a lot of indies, and prefer playing weekly,but understand life gets in the way.
I also am one of THOSE PEOPLE who run LARPS at conventions. Forgive me.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12-03-2013 08:58 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1