Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 0 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- D6, HeroQuest 2e, RuneQuest, Old World of Darkness, BRP
- Gaming Worlds:
- Historic Japan, Glorantha, Star Wars, Almost All Others
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- What am I looking for? A consistent and constant weekly game to run. I don't mind being a GM, as a mater of fact I like it. But I need some consistency in it all.
I live in Everett, WA and will host. I would like to have a game group of 4 players and myself, but will settle for 3 to 5. I have 1 consistent, 1 intermittent and 1 that is around about once in a blue moon. So, I would like to add 2 players that are ready for a weekly run in a non-D&D game.
It helps if you are up for experimentation...
As for setting, system and all that we can, as a group, work that out. I tend toward Role Play style with a 25% to 40% combat possibility. I tell stories. I don's run adventures. Most of what I do is "off-the-cuff" not out of a book. I don't change rules during a game, but I am more than willing to do so between.
What I don't want is pushy, min/maxing rule-lawyers. Even those who insist they aren't. The one thing that kills a good game and game group is someone who refuses to have fun because they "might loose."
- Real Name:
- I have been gaming since the days of Phoenix Games. Yep, a long time. I have read hundreds of systems and run dozens.
I have run Bushido and RuneQuest on a weekly bases for over 2 decades as well as a 3 year Vampire game that meet every Saturday without fail (and went through a few 3 day weekends non-stop).
I am married and my wife, Heather, is a damn good gamer. We met over 26 years ago in a game of RuneQuest.
I stepped back from gaming due to death and famine, but after a couple of years I am more than ready to get going again... the group was decimated, so I need to start over from scratch.
I would like a 4-6 player group, I have 3 (maybe 4) and would love to add 1 or 2 more. I am looking for people who will be there, and on the rare occasion they are not they call in advance.
I would love to play (my wife and I are a set LOL), but would also love to run.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-23-2016 08:19 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1