Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 10 miles
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- Indie Games, D&D, FATE, Anything not too crunchy or "grim"
- Gaming Worlds:
- I prefer to not tightly specify game worlds - I like setting & color to emerge from the group's interests through play.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- The D&D game I currently play in is winding down to its end, and we are moving on to other games. But I still want my 4E fix!
I am looking for:
[*]Good blend of action, character drama, and the D&D genre tropes
[*]Friendly, casual players who are serious about having a good time
[*]But not “beer and pretzels” D&D – we are invested in the fictional adventures of our characters and the world they live in
[*]Play no more than 1/weekly (if a weekday evening game – weekend games no more than 2/monthly) and no less than 2/monthly (1/monthly OK but not preferred for longer weekend games)
[*]Transit accessible (I *can* drive, but prefer to have the option not to) from Minneapolis/UMN area
I can bring to the table:
[*]32 years of RPG experience on both ends of the table
[*]Excellent rules knowledge, but not a CharOp fanatic or rules-lawyer
[*]Affable middle-aged dad with good table manners and grooming
[*]Fairly large collection of D&D minis & books potentially available for loan
[*]Creative, improvisational, relationship-driven roleplaying
[*]An effective, interesting, and world/group-appropriate character to fit any role (favorite tactical roles are leader and defender, but I like and can play them all)
[*]Pizza money (& craft beer on occasion)
I know, a bit exactingly specific, but I know what I want, and I hope you do too!
- Long-time gamer, eclectic tastes, genre & color more important than detail and internal logic, like it best when everybody at the table is an active, creative participant.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-03-2012 06:00 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4