- Date of Birth
- August 29, 1981 (31)
Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 3 or more games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Favorite RPGs:
- 3.5e, anything d20, Vampire, Star Wars, Dead Lands
- Gaming Worlds:
- Homebrew, Kingdoms of Kalamar
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- Real Name:
- I've moved a lot, more than anyone I've ever met. Most recently I was living down in the bay area on a sailboat. I've also done a lot of traveling but not much internationally mostly just here in California. I've spent a lot of time outdoors, visiting most of the state parks for starters. Road trips are one of my favorite things. I like being spontaneous and looking for adventure. I'm not a huge party person however.
My life has been pretty nuts, I've been told I'm pretty observant and intuitive about people. Along with being generous and considerate I don't think you could ask for a nicer friend. I'm not perfect of course, but I'm genuine.
I'm going for a degree in Automotive Techonology. I plan on starting a business for custom fabrication. I read a lot, a few books a week sometimes. I spend a lot of time thinking about human nature and what human beings have accomplished. There is so much to learn about what we've done. I find it inspiring to read about the great challenges of the past and what people did to overcome them.
I've been playing tabletop roleplaying games for 20 years now, I find it to be a great creative outlet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Last Activity
- 05-21-2013 02:32 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12
View Narayan's Blog
on 03-06-2011 at 11:47 PM
I designed this kingdom generator for my new world of Khodax.
Step one, on a piece of engineering graph paper draw a regional map to the scale of 20 miles per square. Include major geological features like rivers, forests, hills and mountains.
Kingdom Size: Roll 1d100 x 10 square miles (You can adjust this to create larger or smaller kingdoms.) After you calculate the square mileage of the kingdom, have the PC outline on the map where his borders will be.
on 08-24-2010 at 04:06 PM
Yes its me. I wanted to change my handle cause scars_of_carma is what I was using for all my other handles on automotive-forums and instant-messengers.
I realized that if I was online specifically to game, I didn't want guys Im'ing me to talk about cars its too distracting. That's why I've decided to use different handles for different hobbies.
I did try and get scars_of_carma literally changed or at least deleted but the admins didn't reply to my request so sorry