- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- Alterntity, Savage Worlds, Star Frontiers
- Gaming Worlds:
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am a long time gamer - started with red box D&D in 1981. However, I have grown tired of D&D and its power-gaminess. I am looking for people to try different systems.
My game of choice (at least as far as running a game) is Savage Worlds. However, I would be interested in playing any system except D&D (regardless of edition) , D20, and World of Darkness.
I am particularly interested in Savage Worlds, Burning Wheel, FATE, and Dogs in the Vineyard. I have played Shadows of Yesterday and Inspectors before and found them to be fun.
As far as settings go, I am open to anything but space opera, post apocalyptic, and fantasy (especially something that doesn't feel like D&D) would be my favorites.
I like a good mix of role-playing and combat.
- I have been playing RPG's since 1981. It has been about 3 years since I have had a regular game group. (My old one broke up because of jobs, children, etc.)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 07-29-2012 02:34 PM
- Join Date