Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- West Jordan
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Friday, Saturday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Restricted or Variable Schedule
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures), Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D, Gurps, Marvel, Rolemaster, Amber, Palladium, +more.
- Gaming Worlds:
- Greyhawk & variant, Star Frontiers, Heroic custom
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- As both a player or gm, I look for people with fairly high ethical and moral standards. I look for ones whose belief in something is strong enough to change their actions. I look for daily effort at success and remorse with renewed commitment at failure in those beliefs. Those beliefs need not necessarily be the same as my own, but I do look for as strongly held. It is people like these, whom in my personal experiences, are the most rewarding people to play with in game, and to know in life.
- Real Name:
- nijineko prismaticpsion
- ...two strange quarks short of a graviton.
nijineko the gm
. nijineko the player
; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik
: the best
dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-27-2009 12:08 AM
- Last Activity
- 12-10-2014 11:29 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 54
View nijineko's Blog
on 10-28-2014 at 09:08 AM
In my various campaign rules postings, I have listed my preferences as a GM. However, I would like it explicitly stated that I believe in the Rule of Yes: if it is not forbidden or defined, it's allowable; and even if it is forbidden and/or defined, we can discuss a workaround... - and am willing to discusses and make exceptions to my preferences and even the game rules on a case-by-case basis. I like working with my players, and enabling them to accomplish their goals for their characters.
on 09-08-2014 at 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by nijineko
on 10-09-2012 at 12:06 AM
A cat like me sees a lot of things sitting in odd corners. Few sentients pay attention to cats, unless we are making noise, or are trying to communicate on the move. Over the years, I have collected a number of interesting odds and ends. I once tried giving away a bunch of them, but it turned out that the operation of the various and sundry proved so complex, that it did not work out well for the poor recipient.
So I thought I would give some of them away one at a time. Drop me a line,
on 07-22-2011 at 01:29 AM
Unless specified otherwise on a per campaign basis, character generation uses the following method (please see further requirements at the end of this post):
4d6, drop lowest die, generate column of six stats.
Repeat twice more, generating two more columns.
No switching numbers between columns.
Pick best column.
Assign numbers from chosen column to stats as you see fit.
Apply racial / template / etc., adjustments.
on 01-07-2010 at 03:45 PM
happy new year's, everyone. i'm logging in from work during lunch to drop a quick global update for everyone.
first off, resolutions. mine is exercise. which translates to wii sports (boxing, as it uses both arms) and bike riding with the family. =D what is everyone else doing, assuming you made any?
second off, to my players and game masters... i am still alive, but will be mostly offline for long periods of time. even email will be slow to get to me. to the point that