Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 15 miles
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - Once per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D 4.0, PTTA
- Gaming Worlds:
- You name it, I'll play it
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- For RPGS, I've only played DND (I prefer 4.0) and Pokemon TableTop Adventures, but I'd be open to trying others.
I like games that invest in the players and allow them to develop/pursue personal goals as well as involving them in the world.
I've also recently started a Dwarf Warhammer army.
- This is what I generally look for in a game/group (from a DND 4.0 perspective). If the group is lacking any of these qualifications, they may not necessarily be dealbreakers, but as I said, this is generally what I look for.
1. Sandbox/casual game where the party is able to make decisions that actually effect things.
2. Be heroes, but have down time to make a place in the world (like build a base of operations and gain followers and spend gold on things OTHER than gear upgrades) instead of being shoved from one quest to another.
3. Non-stinginess with gold and gear...with tailored artifacts a plus (obviously requiring quests and stuff to find, but I LOVE searching for artifacts).
4. A GM who has common sense and follows RAI (Rules as intended) over RAW (Rules as written).
5. A good party who is synergistically designed to work together in combat and possibly RP.
6. Players and GM who are Christians and behave respectfully, so that we could have fun and be friends outside of DND too.
7. A 4th-ed mentality DM that follows the DMG suggestions in generally giving the players what they want instead of flaunting Rule 0 in their faces.
8. A DM who presents combats/challenges that vary in difficulty instead of making each combat a "we were an inch close to death/TPK" experience.
9. A DM who doesn't wantonly restrict source material.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 06-19-2014 05:49 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1