- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - Once per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Science Fiction / Futuristic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Shadowrun, White Wolf, D&D, Savage Worlds, Iron Kingdoms:Etc
- Gaming Worlds:
- Alternate timeline
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am looking for a semi regular game to run for or with, that encourages role-play and dynamic conflict, but with a primary focus on Characters and Players having fun in a dynamic world that rolls foreward carring everyone along with it.
- Real Name:
- In the efforts of saving time on e-mails I've put allot of info down here, please bear with my effulgence of data.
I recently relocated back to Atlanta from Seattle and am looking to put a new group together or join an existing group.
I have been table topping for about 15 years now, off and on. I've never met a system I hated. I like games that focus on character goals and stories and pull those stories into the larger world and overall arch of a campagin.
As a GM I believe in balancing time between developing individual storylines(giving each player there own game session from time to time) and overplot (giving the group the oppertunity to change the world).
I like rules but don't feel the need to always be confined by what's written on page 257.
I'ver played Shadowrun(3rd and 4th), Eclipse Phase, D&D(3rd, 3.5, and 4th), White Wolf (Mage, Vampire, Exalted), Rifts, Savage Worlds, Burning Wheel, and so many others.
I've run a home edited version Marvel Universal RPG, D&D, and Shadowrun. I believe my success is marked by the fact that my former players in Georgia still tell stories about thier characters in my old games.
Please feel free to message me if you're looking for a game or a new player.
If your interested in playing I am happy to host. My place is downtown close to the top end of the downtown connector.
I only run and play in sober games and am not 420 friendly inside of my house but other wise do not care but also do not participate.
If you want to smoke out or have a drink before or after that's not a problem but not between game start and game end. Boardgaming, of course is an entirely diffrent story.
Thanks for your time.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-22-2013 08:44 PM
- Join Date