Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- United States
- Willing to Travel:
- 5 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic
- Favorite RPGs:
- D&D, but looking for new experiences
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I am looking very much forward to playing some D&D, though I'm open to broadening my horizons to some alternative games. However, my focus is D&D 4E. I'm not particular about the game world, but if I had to choose, I would pick Points of Light/Greyhawk/Forgotten Realms. But if it's 4E, I'd be up for Eberron or Dark Sun.
- TLDR-proof version: 25yo, IT professional, 4E experience only (execpt for Palladium Fantasy in middle school), looking to play weekly and make friends, prefer being a player - will amateur DM if necessary.
I enjoy both combat and RP and think too much of either can start to drag out. I love the skill challenge system of 4E as much as I love the tactics.
I'm a young IT professional that has always loved RPG's but has not had many chances to play in person with pen and paper. I got into Palladium Fantasy in middle school but could not find other players in the rural area in which I lived.
The bug to play a pen and paper RPG bit me again when I discovered a coworker of mine used to play D&D, so we started a rag-tag 4E group that I ended up DMing when my coworker had to drop out.
My first time DMing I ran a professional WotC campaign and it went pretty well, according to my players, but I would prefer to be a player.
A lot of my RPG experience has been on the computer, especially WoW. I've been playing WoW since launch, for the first few years on an RP server and was heavy RP'er in the community. I prefer my RPing off the cuff/improv as opposed to writing self-fanfic and large character backgrounds.
By all means, contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-15-2013 03:47 PM
- Join Date