Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- United States of America
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Weekly - 2 games per week
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Strategic (Miniatures)
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons & Dragons, EverQuest, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k
- Gaming Worlds:
- Nothing in particular, though I've never played in the actual Warhammer or 40k world and would like to try that out.
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Simply looking for a small or medium sized group of laid back and chill players that want to get together once or more a week for some tabletop.
I'm open for any type of play, whether it is a sandbox world that can last for months or a strict railroad game that is done in a few sessions. As I said above, I'd like to give Warhammer a try but everything else works too.
There are some rule systems I am not familiar with, sadly, but I am quick to learn and will absorb what is told.
- I recently moved to Topeka and have had a bit of trouble finding a group to play with. Currently out of work so my playtime is wide open and I can make adjustments to a work schedule when hired to fit our playtimes as well.
To give a taste of my playstyle, I can meld into any character given or can make some of the most interesting PCs found. Admittedly, I can press the luck on some of my more chaotic characters. Overall I can enter a group and add a bit of spice to it no matter what.
I haven't played in the past couple years, since high school, but I played Vampire: The Masquerade, DnD, pen and paper EverQuest, and a multitude of custom games made by the DM. Back then I guess I played once every two weeks, but since then I have been active with MUDs so I've been keeping my RP fresh.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-21-2010 06:43 AM
- Join Date