Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 10 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
- Favorite RPGs:
- GURPS (& Lite), D&D3or5/Pathfinder, Shadowrun
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Small Groups (Between 2 and 3 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- As a player and a GM, I enjoy any game that has more than just hack-slash. Games where your character is more than just numbers on a sheet. Games where you play a barbarian because you want to play a barbarian, not because the barbarian does more damage per attack, etc...
I'm not saying that you shouldn't maximize your character to accomplish a specific task (i.e. combat), but I think you should put as much, if not more, effort into your character's background/bio. I prefer rare magic, where a +1 weapon is a nice item indeed!
I am tired of classes and levels. I am tired of wasting my energy learning new systems only to switch to a new system next week. I'm tired of rerolling characters every few weeks as well. I'm committed to playing/GMing a game that takes me (or the characters I GM for) through the levels of a grand adventure/campaign.
I'm also a busy student and parent.
- Real Name:
- I'm 40, single father of 3, soon-to-be step-father of 2 more. I've been playing table-tops for 20+ years. The kids keep me busy, and scheduling is tough, but if I have something planned ahead, then I'll be ok.
The first game I ever played I was elected the DM. The veterans were all tired of running games and I had been reading the AD&D2 DMG, so I said what the heck. It was a horrible game, but we had fun. I learned alot. I've been switching between playing and DMing ever since.
My school schedule is hectic and changes every term. If I can find a time that works outside my class schedule, I can work my homework around it so I will have it free.
I haven't gamed in a few years now. I would love to play again.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 02-04-2016 10:07 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5