Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 HOMEBREWED! so far
- Gaming Worlds:
- I have made my own world for my players
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- Preferred Playing Style is a bit werid. i have played a few hours with only RP and one battle. other times we have gone few hours killing and attacking and stepping on gnomes.
everythign about my game world will soon be posted up in my blog area.
- we started DND because we wanted to make fun of it and scream out "i wanna cast fireball!" got hooked and now spent to much money on this.
play WOW, D&D, pirates, and enjoying it
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-04-2010 08:09 AM
- Last Activity
- 03-13-2012 11:50 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
View LucifeR's Blog
on 05-25-2010 at 06:30 PM
So pretty much I am about to start and place together the places in my world and if I can I will upload the crud map, that one of the players have made and then the real map I use.
To start the very north is the town of Awesometon. The whole town is on the edge of a 350ft drop to water level. On top of the mountain and on edge of a cliff. This town is rather small at the start of the game with around 200 people about it. A lot of those people are trades that open mats and rugs to sell
on 03-06-2010 at 01:47 AM
well i have made my own world. mostly because i didn't like the one my player was walking around in.
all my players are new to this as i am to. so i have let them "reroll" there char 3 times at current level. going from a fighter to a mage but keeping all loot and what not. just changeing it up. don;t have a full list of everyone playing but i have rocked out with a top of 9 players on one bored raiding a chruch that was kinda hard and i don;t want to do that