Fantasy, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera
AD&D 2nd Edition, GURPS
Preferred Playing Style:
75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Ideal Group Size:
Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
What are you looking for?:
As a player
=== DESIRES ===
- a non-sadistic GM :p
- a mature GM who wants to have some fun, not try to boss people around :p
- logic vs written word where it applies (GM's word is the last). Sometimes it may twist rules, but so it does both ways for NPCs and Players.
- Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Space Opera settings are all suitable and easy for me to integrate.
- a setting where every action causes adequate reaction... especially where it comes to NPCs.
=== OFFERS ===
- a player and GM with over 15y of pen&paper roleplaying experience
- a player who doesn't mind GM sacrificing a bit of game-system-righteousness for story/plot purposes.
I've been playing/GMing pen&paper roleplaying games for nearly 15 years now - focusing mostly on the storytelling type of roleplaying and backing it up with AD&D 2nd edition system (for fantasy) and GURPS system (for Sci-Fi settings).
Most of the time it was either a table-top storytelling gaming experience with up to 5 players but there were also attempts at IRC (Fantasy RP), mailing (star trek :)) and forum posting games (both fantasy and various Sci-Fi).
IRC game I was GMing lived the longest - for just a little bit over 2y, but players attendance in the end was way too erratic to keep it running.
I'm interested in real-time gaming experience over the net (meaning IRC or somesuch - i still haven't tried out openRPG).
I play fairly often... i have a group i meet up with on regular basis once or twice a week, rotating on GM positions.