Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- West Virginia
- Willing to Travel:
- 30 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 3 or more games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures), Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- BFRPG, SW, Eoris, Empire of Dust, D&D
- Gaming Worlds:
- Open to just about anything
- Preferred Playing Style:
- No Preference
- Ideal Group Size:
- Small Groups (Between 2 and 3 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I'm pretty open to suggestion... Any game a group is playing I'm willing to try out.
As for the games that I own personally; Eoris, Basic Fantasy RPG, HackMaster Basic, Savage Worlds (+Hellfrost), Spellbound Kingdoms, Empire of Dust, Fight! The Fighting Game RPG, S/lay W/Me, Heavy Gear 2e and Talislanta 4e.
I'm also interested in board games and similar activities like HeroScape and Descent.
In particular... I would like to find a group willing to try out the fabled RPG, Eoris Essence. It looks like a lot of fun with a huge amount of inspiration popping out everywhere within the books!
- Real Name:
- I love RPGs... It all started with Final Fantasy 1. Not too long after that I was introduced to AD&D. It was when I turned 11 years old that I began to write up my homebrew systems (starting with a DBZ inspired game).
Nowadays I still write little homebrew RPGs but they don't get played like they would have back in my high school days. Outside of my own systems, I've had the most experience with D&D3.5 which was sort of a love/hate relationship for the most part.
More often than not I have been the GM so I'd prefer the opportunity to actually be a player this time around!
I also love board games... I don't have my own collection with me currently (just moved here from Michigan recently) but I do have HeroScape. I haven't played it yet but I really would like to!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-01-2010 02:15 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1