Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- 20 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Monthly - 2 games per month.
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- DragonQuest 2nd ed, Cthulhu, Hero System, Gurps
- Gaming Worlds:
- No specific game world is required
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
- Online RPGs?:
- What are you looking for?:
- I can safely say that I prefer mature players (and GMs) that like a campaign with a modicum of depth and can sanely deal with an occasional character setback (e.g. when things suck for the characters the players can keep their cool and recall that this is a game; I've gotten over the bad habit myself :) and can enjoy a story driven campaign.
Also note that we can always negotiate about WHEN we will get together for a game.
- Real Name:
- I'm 43 years old and started playing RPGs back around 1980 (grade school, wow!)
I feel like I've played everything but there is so much out there...I've played Aftermath, Top Secret, D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Swashbuckler, Runequest, Dragonquest, Far colonies, Chill, Fantasy Hero, Champions, Gurps, Traveller, etc, etc.
I like Campaigns that have some decent detail so long as we don't overburden the GM. I have both Game Mastered and played most systems. I prefer a mix of action and role playing as endless role playing is quite boring to some players and the idea is for us to have fun right?
My current group is gathering on sunday evenings and new faces are welcomed.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-20-2013 11:52 PM
- Join Date