Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Super Heroic
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5/Pathfinder
Immoren (D&D/Iron Kingdoms)
Preferred Playing Style:
50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Ideal Group Size:
Medium Groups (Between 4 and 6 players)
What are you looking for?:
The most important qualities I look for in players:
* Dedication to the game. I don't mean those who practically live and breath
gaming. Rather, I mean those for whom the game is important enough to show up
for regularly and contribute to in a meaningful way. Those for whom the game
itself means more than the actual character.
* The ability to get along well with others.
* An active imagination and a willingness to use it.
* An internet connection.
* Good grammar or the ability (and willingness) to spell-check before posting.
* Respect for what a GM does to make a game happen.
What I am not looking for:
* Lone wolves. People who aren't team players.
* Rules Lawyers.
* Leeches (my term for GMs that recruit off of others' games).
* Flakes. If you can't show up, and won't bother to let me know it beforehand, I
don't want you.
GM for 30 years. I run games via SMS. My games are newbie, female, foreign, and family friendly, and I have experience gaming with the sight- and hearing-impaired. Currently, I am GMing an Iron Kingdoms campaign with the Pathfinder rules.