Badges and Icons
- My Icon:
- Willing to Travel:
- More than 50 miles
- Availability (Days):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Availability (Times):
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
- Desired Gaming Frequency:
- Preferred Genres:
- Dark Future, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction / Futuristic, Space Opera, Strategic (Miniatures), Super Heroic
- Favorite RPGs:
- Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars RPG,
- Preferred Playing Style:
- 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
- Ideal Group Size:
- No Preference
- Online RPGs?:
- Names Joe, I'm in the army, deployed to Iraq now so I cant play as of right now, but I'll be able to for a good bit after Christmas. I haven't been in the Oklahoma area for a while due to being stationed out of Fort Hood, Texas. Which is the biggest reason I'm on this site, I'd love to get into any kind of game really. Need to make up for all those RP fixes I missed throughout the deployment....
I've played Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy briefly, Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, also have a few 4ED books, but no group to play it with so.....yeah. I've played Star Wars RPG Saga and the one before it, have almost all the Saga books, easier to say which ones I don't have instead of what I do.
I also play Magic the Gathering, and Star Wars Minis, and Munchkin....of any kind.
I've played table tops for about 4 years now, so not as long as I know some have played, but I am enthusiastic about it, love the stories as much as I do using power attack to cut enemies down.
Anywho, I'm up for virtually any game. I'll usually go buy books and try to 'study' up on the game before playing, and normally am able to get into new games fairly easily, so long those I play with will bare with me.
So yeah...any game. Almost any time, if I'm on leave and in Oklahoma, I guarantee I will play.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-14-2010 10:46 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1