Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Groups

View All Random Groups

• High plains gamers

Bringing northern Colorado and south eastern Wyoming D&D and RPG players together

Last Activity: 09-30-2010 08:00 AM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • West Michigan RPG Players Association

United Kalamazoo-Grand Rapids community for promotion and organization of RPG play in west Michigan.

Last Activity: 12-20-2010 12:09 PM

1 member(s)
  • So Cal High Desert Adventurers Guild

A place for all gamers in the Inland Empire and Desert Communities (Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia, Barstow, Phelen, Adelanto area) to post their games and find games.

Last Activity: 07-04-2011 08:43 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    No Games Store in the Desert
  • 4E D&D Classic Homebrew Campaign

D&D 4E group starting up in Metro Denver. New players are welcome. 3-4 meetings monthly. Sunday afternoons, although there in some talk of Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. Casual gamers, few house rules. 50/50 RP combat. I'd be happy to meetup and discus the details

Last Activity: 10-24-2011 08:21 PM

1 member(s)
  • The Myrk 5e Horror Game

Welcome to the Myrk, a 5e D&D horror campaign loosely set in the World of Greyhawk setting. This guide will help you understand the mechanics, character creation and style of the campaign.

Last Activity: 09-23-2015 05:38 AM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Brief History of the Ffenarch
  • Fade to Black

"Fade to Black" is a Star Wars D6 campaign hosted out of Burbank, California.

The campaign is set during the Rebellion Era, beginning shortly after the Battle of Yavin. Players are the HEROES of the game, struggling to survive amidst the chaos of a galactic civil war.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Burbank-STAR-WARS-Role-Playing-Group/

Last Activity: 05-12-2012 10:38 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Summary & Expectations
  • Mass Effect Tabletop RPG

Our new weekly Mass Effect d20 game is starting Thursday 2/16/11 in Lake Mary. If interested please send me a message.

Last Activity: 02-11-2012 09:43 PM

1 member(s)
  • The Party Ecelctic

My group recently lost some players due to real life woes, so we are looking for some replacement players who can attend fairly regularly. We play most Thursday evenings and one or two weekends per month - usually on Saturday. Our group is male and female and ranges from mid 20s to mid 50s in age. I've been playing since 1978 whilst others only started in the last year or so, thus we can and will accomodate most levels of experience.

Our games are pretty relaxed, sociable and fun; not much here for power-gamers or munchkins :-) I guess we'd say about 50/50 roleplay/combat and we don't do am-dram narrative angst stuff. We play mostly D&D 5ed. We also play Cthulhu, Traveller and Cyberpunk from time to time as well as other wargames and boardgames (on Thursday evenings mostly including LotR, Space Hulk and similar.) If you're interested in meeting up give me a shout anytime

Last Activity: 02-08-2015 05:32 PM

1 member(s)
  • Steel City Ogres

Steel City OGREs operate in and around Gary, Indiana and are a tabletop/analog gaming club associated with OGREs, Inc.

Last Activity: 09-30-2012 11:36 AM

1 member(s)
  • Durham, NC

Gamers in Durham North Carolina (NC)

Last Activity: 04-04-2017 06:27 PM

3 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• HERO sys players of the World

if you are a HERO system gamer, or one of those who wish to become one, then this is a place for you :D

Category: Gaming Groups
    Last Activity: 11-04-2018 01:46 PM

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Any HERO System fans left?
  • Weekends in Macomb County

My wife and I are looking to start a group of intellectually and emotionally mature role-players to focus on collaborative storytelling. Ideally we will use a system that helps the group focus on story over dice and combat tactics, such as Monte Cook's Cypher System. I'm perfectly happy as a player or GM.

If I'm the GM, the genre will probably tend toward either high magic fantasy similar to Forgotten Realms or cyberpunk based on the world from Altered Carbon. The campaign would have a mix of everything: exploration, puzzles, combat, socio-political intrigue, and more, with a deliberate focus on collaborative storytelling.

Assuming we can get 2-4 more players on board in time, we would be ready to start up in December, 2018. Target times for gaming would be evenings on Friday, afternoon-evening on Saturday, or morning-afternoon on Sunday, with a 2-4 hour session about every other week.

Last Activity: 11-04-2018 09:27 AM

This is a private group.
  • Broken Arrow Pathfinder

The plan for this group will be to play a weekly Pathfinder game.

Last Activity: 10-28-2018 01:00 PM

This is a private group.
  • Vashon RPG

Role Playing Gamers on Vashon Maury Island

Last Activity: 09-21-2018 07:39 AM

This is a private group.
  • Metro Atlanta Gamers

A group for metro atlanta gamers who are looking for games to play in, run or to talk shop about playing, running or creating games.

Last Activity: 08-25-2018 10:21 AM

19 member(s)
  • The Realms

this is a 2E game set in the Forgotten Realms.

Category: Play by Post
    Last Activity: 08-21-2018 08:59 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Lands of Rashemen

It is a Forgotten Realms 3.5ed game, set in the land of Rashemen.

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Characters!
  • Dead of the Night

This is a Ravenloft PBP run by Arkhemedes using Pathfinder D&D and set in the year 741 of the Barovian Calendar. Ravenloft is a world of Gothic horror.
    Anyone is welcome and, in fact, encouraged to read through the threads. But if you are not seriously interested in playing in the PBP please do not join it. If, however, you are interested in playing in the PBP, please send me a PM first to see if I have any openings.

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Where's my Ravenloft game?
  • Star Trek Adventures

Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.

A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.

Last Activity: 08-13-2018 06:27 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Orlando D&D

D&D for people in Orlando Florida.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 09:46 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Looking for Group