Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Boston Gamers

A social group for gamers in Boston and environs. Inclusive of all types of games, as well as local meetup groups and PbP games.

Category: Gaming Groups
    Last Activity: 06-24-2017 04:01 PM

8 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • When in Distant Lands (Public)

This is the public face of the "When In Distant Lands" group. Here is where the general public can learn about the "When in Distant Lands" campaign, the system being used, and how to join in.

"When in Distant Lands" is a face to face RPG campaign using the Dangerous Journeys: Mythus rules, set on the world of Ærth. DJ is skill based using percentiles to determine success or failure. Emphasis is on exploration, investigation, discovery, and bollixing fell schemes. Even the mooks have personality. Contact me for further details.

Mythusmage

Last Activity: 05-22-2009 06:32 AM

1 member(s)
  • When in Distant Lands (San Diego CA)

Welcome, since you are reading this you are a member of the "When in Distant Lands" campaign. This is where you'll get news about the campaign, when and where sessions will be held, and learn about the world of Ærth as the information would become known to your character.

This is where you would follow up on clues, leads, hints, etc. picked up in game, converse with fellow players or have your character talk with other characters during down time, or even handle business affairs and catch up on character to character correspondence.

"When in Distant Lands" is a face to face game officially, but with the tools provided by Pen and Paper games make it possible to run this as a sort of quasi play by post game. It can be handled by posting, then most of the time that's how it will be handled.

Thanks for your interest and for accepting the invitation.

Last Activity: 12-14-2008 03:55 AM

1 member(s)
  • Dual worlds

PBEM Group for Fantasy/Sci-fi setting

using My own rules and record keeping

Last Activity: 12-14-2008 03:55 AM

1 member(s)
  • The Tallahassee Crew

A group of guys who are willing to play Star Wars (revised edition)

Last Activity: 04-19-2011 03:28 PM

6 member(s)
  • The Konsortium-BTE

We are a roleplaying game group in Southeastern Pennsylvania. We are currently looking for members in the Reading/Berks County area and beyond to form groups that will meet on a regular basis. Our games will include but are not limited to GURPS 3rd ed, GURPS 4th Ed,PALLADIUM FRPG, RIFTS, FUZION, HERO, AD&D, Mutants Masterminds, Traveller, STAR WARS, D&D 3.5 (3E), D&D 4.X and many others. Of late we've started dabbling in Retro-Games like OSRIC and Mutant Futures.

We are looking for gamemasters and players who are reliable, creative and fun.

We can be contacted by email at tkonsortium@yahoo.com

Last Activity: 09-07-2009 08:46 AM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The Konsortium-BTE
  • Iron Gamers Guild - Albany, NY

We are a group of pen and paper gamers who meet weekly to play varied games in New York's Capital Region. Although our default game would be considered Dungeons & Dragons, we have also played Adventure!, RISUS and Call of Cthulhu. The current roster is 4 members.

Last Activity: 11-02-2016 03:04 PM

4 member(s)
  • Loma Linda Hack and Slashers

We primarily play DnD, 3.5 and 4.0. Other games i'd like to run are Gamma World, Traveller and WFRP. We play every Saturday in Loma Linda, CA. A few of us have talked about getting other campaigns going at other locations. If you have a location near Loma Linda, please send us an email, and we will get something going. Game on!

Thoth-Amon

Last Activity: 04-20-2012 04:38 PM

2 member(s)
  • Tobys Homebrew DnD 4.0 Campaigns

We play in Loma Linda, CA., every Saturday, and are looking for 2-3 more "serious about fun" players. Please see the Community Calendar for contact information and in depth details on said campaigns. Go to "Events" then to "Community Calendar," and type in "Loma Linda" and "CA"

Game on!

Thoth-Amon

Last Activity: 07-12-2010 01:48 PM

2 member(s)
  • Carnival of Souls

Group for the members of the Carnival of Souls play by post.

Last Activity: 08-25-2016 12:21 PM

5 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• Vashon RPG

Role Playing Gamers on Vashon Maury Island

Last Activity: 09-21-2018 06:39 AM

This is a private group.
  • Metro Atlanta Gamers

A group for metro atlanta gamers who are looking for games to play in, run or to talk shop about playing, running or creating games.

Last Activity: 08-25-2018 09:21 AM

19 member(s)
  • The Realms

this is a 2E game set in the Forgotten Realms.

Category: Play by Post
    Last Activity: 08-21-2018 07:59 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Lands of Rashemen

It is a Forgotten Realms 3.5ed game, set in the land of Rashemen.

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Characters!
  • Dead of the Night

This is a Ravenloft PBP run by Arkhemedes using Pathfinder D&D and set in the year 741 of the Barovian Calendar. Ravenloft is a world of Gothic horror.
    Anyone is welcome and, in fact, encouraged to read through the threads. But if you are not seriously interested in playing in the PBP please do not join it. If, however, you are interested in playing in the PBP, please send me a PM first to see if I have any openings.

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Where's my Ravenloft game?
  • Star Trek Adventures

Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.

A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.

Last Activity: 08-13-2018 05:27 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Orlando D&D

D&D for people in Orlando Florida.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 08:46 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Looking for Group
  • Central Florida Roleplayers

This is the general dumping grounds for we the Central Florida Roleplayers. Greater Tampa, Orlando, Melbourne area.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 08:43 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Central Florida Roleplayers
  • Tacoma Weekly Roleplaying

Hi there, my friend and I are looking for Tacoma people to game with. Specifically tabletop rpg. We are looking for people good at critical thinking and with strong story awareness. I'm not looking to hang out with friends, I really just want to cooperatively tell a story with some quick and smart people.
    despite sounding like a ***** im actually a nice guy! Thank you for reading!

I am entirely up for running most games, I have one in mind but if you have an idea I'd love to hear it.

Last Activity: 06-18-2018 10:47 PM

This is a private group.
  • Houston Gamers

Local Houstonians with a game or that are interested in finding a group. This is a place to trade info on stores, gatherings or whatever you all feel might be appreciated

Last Activity: 06-16-2018 07:48 PM

51 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Age Of Adaline