Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Groups

View All Random Groups

• South Puget Sound Gamers!

A place to discuss local gatherings, happenings, games, and social events for South Puget Sound Gamers.

Last Activity: 03-01-2012 11:57 AM

21 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Northeast Alabama Roleplayers Guild

This is a group to organize players in Alabama. Join here for everything from sci fi to fantasy games, meet new gamers and DM's. Help promote gaming in Alabama!

Last Activity: 12-20-2008 10:54 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    4E Game
  • Central Florida Roleplayers

This is the general dumping grounds for we the Central Florida Roleplayers. Greater Tampa, Orlando, Melbourne area.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 09:43 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Central Florida Roleplayers
  • Orange County NY Gamers

A network of gamers in Orange County, NY, and environs. Our objective is to recruit local gamers to penandpaper.com, publicize local games, and to promote a sense of community among RPGers.

Last Activity: 09-29-2011 07:44 PM

4 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • D and D'ers of Colorado

This is a group designed for people of colorado to get to know each other before hooking up to play d and d. Is hooking up? weird did I say that right?

Last Activity: 02-06-2015 12:05 PM

22 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    LFG in Colorado Springs
  • East Jersey Gaming

Hello all. Our group was once big and has dwindeled. We are a core of 3 looking for more. We play many games Including Dungeons and dragons 3.5 and 4th (4th at the moment), Star war saga edition (as pen and paper games. We also play many different board games: Munchkin, talisman, Runebound and zombies!!!. We are also looking to try others such as Traveller and some WoD games along with champions 6th edition when it comes out (also recommendations from prospective members are welcome). When we play we try to stick as close to the rules as possible to maintain balance and hold down and problems disappointments and arguments to a minimum.

The 3 of us have been playing together since 2nd edition and have a great time. Over time we have had many other members most left for work and life reasons and 2 have been asked to leave due to abrasive personalities that ruined the games. We are all around 23-25 years of age and are looking for mature people to add to our club.

The people we are looking for are people who enjoy coming up with back story for characters they play and not the type to look for loopholes and rule gaps in order to make SUPER UBER POWER GAME characters. Are main search lies in the place of the pen and paper games however. We are seeking more people to add other characters and flavor to our worlds and pen and paper universes. I mainly GM however if someone wanted to do the job that'd be welcome as well we are very flexible, at the moment all being in later stages of life (careers and such) just looking to enjoy the pen and paper games we've always loved.

In addition to the games we play we also have Social nights where we have more people (who don't play pen and paper games) come and play Rockband and a bevy of other more party themed board games.

If anyone is interested in joining our club or maybe just coming a day to check out the games we're playing and the way we operate please drop me a line or ask me any questions here. We are based in Rahway New jersey

Last Activity: 01-12-2014 11:25 AM

2 member(s)
  • Orlando D&D

D&D for people in Orlando Florida.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 09:46 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Looking for Group
  • Buffalo NY Gamers Group

A group setup for those that live near Buffalo, NY and want to run a game.. Any type and or genre is accepted here.

Last Activity: 12-14-2008 04:55 AM

1 member(s)
  • Dungeoneers of Dallas

No Description

Last Activity: 05-19-2015 12:14 PM

20 member(s)
  • Seattle Area P&PG'rs

This group is for Seattle Area Pen & Paper Games members who are interested in P&PG sponsored events.

Last Activity: 02-22-2017 09:49 PM

50 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• HERO sys players of the World

if you are a HERO system gamer, or one of those who wish to become one, then this is a place for you :D

Category: Gaming Groups
    Last Activity: 11-04-2018 01:46 PM

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Any HERO System fans left?
  • Weekends in Macomb County

My wife and I are looking to start a group of intellectually and emotionally mature role-players to focus on collaborative storytelling. Ideally we will use a system that helps the group focus on story over dice and combat tactics, such as Monte Cook's Cypher System. I'm perfectly happy as a player or GM.

If I'm the GM, the genre will probably tend toward either high magic fantasy similar to Forgotten Realms or cyberpunk based on the world from Altered Carbon. The campaign would have a mix of everything: exploration, puzzles, combat, socio-political intrigue, and more, with a deliberate focus on collaborative storytelling.

Assuming we can get 2-4 more players on board in time, we would be ready to start up in December, 2018. Target times for gaming would be evenings on Friday, afternoon-evening on Saturday, or morning-afternoon on Sunday, with a 2-4 hour session about every other week.

Last Activity: 11-04-2018 09:27 AM

This is a private group.
  • Broken Arrow Pathfinder

The plan for this group will be to play a weekly Pathfinder game.

Last Activity: 10-28-2018 01:00 PM

This is a private group.
  • Vashon RPG

Role Playing Gamers on Vashon Maury Island

Last Activity: 09-21-2018 07:39 AM

This is a private group.
  • Metro Atlanta Gamers

A group for metro atlanta gamers who are looking for games to play in, run or to talk shop about playing, running or creating games.

Last Activity: 08-25-2018 10:21 AM

19 member(s)
  • The Realms

this is a 2E game set in the Forgotten Realms.

Category: Play by Post
    Last Activity: 08-21-2018 08:59 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Lands of Rashemen

It is a Forgotten Realms 3.5ed game, set in the land of Rashemen.

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Characters!
  • Dead of the Night

This is a Ravenloft PBP run by Arkhemedes using Pathfinder D&D and set in the year 741 of the Barovian Calendar. Ravenloft is a world of Gothic horror.
    Anyone is welcome and, in fact, encouraged to read through the threads. But if you are not seriously interested in playing in the PBP please do not join it. If, however, you are interested in playing in the PBP, please send me a PM first to see if I have any openings.

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Where's my Ravenloft game?
  • Star Trek Adventures

Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.

A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.

Last Activity: 08-13-2018 06:27 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Orlando D&D

D&D for people in Orlando Florida.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 09:46 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Looking for Group