Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Legend of the Five Rings: Generations of Honor

A Legend of the Five Rings campaign played over P&PG chat, or possibly in Giddings, Tx., the plan is to run through the History of Rokugan through the death of Emperor Toturi the III to establish character bloodlines and awards (also going through the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd/Revised editions while I finish mastering 4th). I am looking for 4 Brave Samurai to help put an end to Fu Leng's plans once and for all. The Fate of Rokugan is in your hands.

Category: Gaming Groups
    Last Activity: 08-18-2014 04:30 PM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Days/times available
  • Heroes of Cisterra

I'm running a Pathfinder campaign based in a world of my own creation and development, named Cisterra. I'm looking to run a 5 player game, and have a couple already interested. Looking for players who will play party-supportive roles, engage in role-playing and storytelling, and help develop the epic tale of a new world.

Group will meet weekly on Wednesday nights at 7PM in Vancouver, WA. Interested players should check out my Obsidian Portal wiki for details on Cisterra. If interested, please send ideas for what type of character you want to play and a good background for said character.

Last Activity: 04-08-2011 12:42 PM

2 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Lake County RPG Group

Gaming group meeting weekly on Fridays in Round Lake Beach. All walks of life welcome -- we're a 40something couple with a toddler.

Last Activity: 06-22-2015 10:47 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    First gaming session
  • Seattle Pathfinder Society: DTwenty

Play Pathfinder 2nd and 4th Fridays near SeaTac

Last Activity: 06-06-2011 03:35 PM

3 member(s)
  • Playtesters Anonymous

Play-testing for a new system, the system is based upon a roll under mechanic, 2 dice are used (d8 and d12) yielding a range of 2 to 20 a skill based system.

Last Activity: 05-23-2011 12:30 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Playtesting
  • East Vancouver RPG Gamers

We're a group of RPG enthusiasts living in Vancouver, WA.

Last Activity: 08-18-2011 11:46 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Portland: 1889
  • Mount Pleasant Area RPG Newsgroup

A primarily Facebook based RPG newsgroup for the general Mid-Michigan area loosely centered around Mount Pleasant.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_123205364404204&view=doc&id=1810 68358617904

Last Activity: 06-28-2011 01:37 PM

1 member(s)
  • Parthia - Tale of House Garnett

A GURPs Fantasy world set in the world of Parthia (home grown setting). All players are part of House Garnett in the Kingdom of Palinholme. Most of us are in our 30s. We mainly play online using MapTools and TeamSpeak (both free) but may have a few tabletop sessions once in a while. If you want more info, please contact me.

Last Activity: 06-29-2011 08:29 AM

1 member(s)
  • Heroes United

Are you into Supers? Heroes Unlimited? Marvel? This is where to go if you like to play as a Super Hero

Last Activity: 08-06-2011 10:31 PM

3 member(s)
  • Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition

A place to discuss Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition

Last Activity: 02-21-2013 04:29 PM

5 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• HERO sys players of the World

if you are a HERO system gamer, or one of those who wish to become one, then this is a place for you :D

Last Activity: 11-04-2018 01:46 PM

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Any HERO System fans left?
  • Weekends in Macomb County

My wife and I are looking to start a group of intellectually and emotionally mature role-players to focus on collaborative storytelling. Ideally we will use a system that helps the group focus on story over dice and combat tactics, such as Monte Cook's Cypher System. I'm perfectly happy as a player or GM.

If I'm the GM, the genre will probably tend toward either high magic fantasy similar to Forgotten Realms or cyberpunk based on the world from Altered Carbon. The campaign would have a mix of everything: exploration, puzzles, combat, socio-political intrigue, and more, with a deliberate focus on collaborative storytelling.

Assuming we can get 2-4 more players on board in time, we would be ready to start up in December, 2018. Target times for gaming would be evenings on Friday, afternoon-evening on Saturday, or morning-afternoon on Sunday, with a 2-4 hour session about every other week.

Last Activity: 11-04-2018 09:27 AM

This is a private group.
  • Broken Arrow Pathfinder

The plan for this group will be to play a weekly Pathfinder game.

Last Activity: 10-28-2018 01:00 PM

This is a private group.
  • Vashon RPG

Role Playing Gamers on Vashon Maury Island

Last Activity: 09-21-2018 07:39 AM

This is a private group.
  • Metro Atlanta Gamers

A group for metro atlanta gamers who are looking for games to play in, run or to talk shop about playing, running or creating games.

Last Activity: 08-25-2018 10:21 AM

19 member(s)
  • The Realms

this is a 2E game set in the Forgotten Realms.

Category: Play by Post
    Last Activity: 08-21-2018 08:59 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Lands of Rashemen

It is a Forgotten Realms 3.5ed game, set in the land of Rashemen.

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Characters!
  • Dead of the Night

This is a Ravenloft PBP run by Arkhemedes using Pathfinder D&D and set in the year 741 of the Barovian Calendar. Ravenloft is a world of Gothic horror.
    Anyone is welcome and, in fact, encouraged to read through the threads. But if you are not seriously interested in playing in the PBP please do not join it. If, however, you are interested in playing in the PBP, please send me a PM first to see if I have any openings.

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Where's my Ravenloft game?
  • Star Trek Adventures

Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.

A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.

Last Activity: 08-13-2018 06:27 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Orlando D&D

D&D for people in Orlando Florida.

Last Activity: 07-17-2018 09:46 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Looking for Group