Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

View All Random Groups

• Buffalo Dungeons and Dragons

We are a group for D&D players in the buffalo area. We host weekly games, and are always open to new players.

Visit us at [url][/url] for details.

Last Activity: 12-15-2012 09:33 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    About Us
  • Maryland Highlands

Putting a flag in the ground and claiming territory for Western Maryland! (Probably Washington, Allegany, and Garrett Counties, and neighboring regions of Pennsylvania and West Virginia.) There are gamers in these wilds, and we just need to get together on occasion and roll dice or toss cards or eat pizza or something.

Last Activity: 11-27-2011 04:07 PM

4 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Downriver Michigan RPG Table

This is a group made for the southeastern michigan roleplayers. Be it pen n paper or whatever you want. Please be sure to be from the downriver area.

Last Activity: 06-06-2009 06:11 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Meet up's
  • The beginning of Endworld

Well this group is all about me!!! Actually Ive been dreaming of running a campaign based on Stephen Kings end world and Ive chosen the Ebberon campaign with a few (alot) of tweeking. I hope I can create whats in my head and it will be fun. Thats all that counts!

Last Activity: 04-20-2012 04:38 PM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    getting started
  • South Shore Gaming

1. We're playing on Wednesday evenings, every other week, in Weymouth, MA, from 7-11pm.

2. We adore weirdos of the functional kind only.

3. Please bring a good sense of humor. We get our kicks from plot twists and timely quips a lot more than from the GM's efforts to work in personal character melodrama.

4. Minmaxers are welcome, but you'll probably need to accept some handicapping to get along here. I'm a reformed minmaxer; I still love it but it's bad for this group.

5. Our next game system is going to be Darker Dungeons. It's a retro-clone of BECMI Dungeons and Dragons, an old-school feel with new-school mechanics.

6. We're pretty much game for anything: while we tend to skew to fantasy in execution, that's hardly our only interest.

Players that are experienced GMs are a plus, especially if you have a favorite system.

Last Activity: 09-25-2012 10:02 AM

1 member(s)
  • NH Lakes Region Gamers Gathering

Well met friends! My goal is to create a network of local gamers to make finding a group or a game easier in the Lakes Region. Any genre, age or skill level are welcome. Please drop me a note and let me know you are out there! I'd be honored to have you introduce yourself.

Last Activity: 01-28-2015 02:23 PM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    I know you're out there...
  • Vegas Gamers

Monthly Gamer Days, Convention information, piles of great gamers, and a place to meet new people, find games, or find players!

Check out the web site at -

Also, check out the FAQ -

Last Activity: 02-19-2012 07:55 PM

3 member(s)
  • Bristol PA RPG

Looking for new players to join a group of friends roll'n dice and have'n a great time!

Right now it's Warhammer 40K! The Wargame and the RPG's (Deathwatch, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade)

Email for details.

Last Activity: 09-17-2010 05:53 PM

7 member(s)
  • Spacemaster

Looking for a group of players for saturday afternoon / evenings a few times a month for Spacemaster

Last Activity: 04-24-2010 06:39 PM

1 member(s)
  • Pensacola, FL D&D Group

A local Dungeon & Dragons Gaming Group dedicated to getting mature dedicated gamers together to play D&D in the Pensacola, Fl area!

Last Activity: 05-23-2012 06:39 AM

2 member(s)

View All Recently Updated