Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Nashville D&D Meetup Group

We are building an online community for D&D and RPG gamers in the Greater Nashville area, one player at a time! This Group offers opportunites to meet and find other players. Resources include a message board, Files sharing, Photo Galleries, Links, Databases, Polls a group Calendar, and much more!

Your posts and contributions will guide the evolution of this Meetup group!

We are helping to organize new gaming groups in the Nashville area and welcome ALL gamers! Private or Public play - this is the place to find information, DM's and players! Add your events and find other players to fill your seats at the gametable!

http://www.meetup.com/dnd-49/

Last Activity: 08-28-2011 06:15 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    D&D Encounters
  • Idaho D&D

RPG Gamers Meet-up Group In Idaho. Currently Looking To Start Another Game Session.

Last Activity: 02-23-2015 05:09 PM

15 member(s)
  • Granite State Goblin Slashers

Do you live in and/or around the New Hampshire? Come throw your hat into the ring and let's get some serious gaming going!

Last Activity: 09-14-2014 09:41 AM

12 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Seacoast NH
  • Bucks County d4 Association

We're a small local gaming group located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We play Dungeons & Dragons 2E & 3E, D20 Modern in a cool laid back manner, just looking to have a good time. We're made up of long time friends and made a few new ones along the way. Whom all have one thing in common... Love for the Dice of 4.

Last Activity: 06-24-2015 02:16 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    News
  • Buffalo Dungeons and Dragons

We are a group for D&D players in the buffalo area. We host weekly games, and are always open to new players.

Visit us at [url]http://www.meetup.com/BuffaloDungeonsAndDragons/[/url] for details.

Last Activity: 12-15-2012 09:33 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    About Us
  • Maryland Highlands

Putting a flag in the ground and claiming territory for Western Maryland! (Probably Washington, Allegany, and Garrett Counties, and neighboring regions of Pennsylvania and West Virginia.) There are gamers in these wilds, and we just need to get together on occasion and roll dice or toss cards or eat pizza or something.

Last Activity: 11-27-2011 04:07 PM

4 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Downriver Michigan RPG Table

This is a group made for the southeastern michigan roleplayers. Be it pen n paper or whatever you want. Please be sure to be from the downriver area.

Last Activity: 06-06-2009 06:11 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Meet up's
  • The beginning of Endworld

Well this group is all about me!!! Actually Ive been dreaming of running a campaign based on Stephen Kings end world and Ive chosen the Ebberon campaign with a few (alot) of tweeking. I hope I can create whats in my head and it will be fun. Thats all that counts!

Last Activity: 04-20-2012 04:38 PM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    getting started
  • South Shore Gaming

1. We're playing on Wednesday evenings, every other week, in Weymouth, MA, from 7-11pm.

2. We adore weirdos of the functional kind only.

3. Please bring a good sense of humor. We get our kicks from plot twists and timely quips a lot more than from the GM's efforts to work in personal character melodrama.

4. Minmaxers are welcome, but you'll probably need to accept some handicapping to get along here. I'm a reformed minmaxer; I still love it but it's bad for this group.

5. Our next game system is going to be Darker Dungeons. It's a retro-clone of BECMI Dungeons and Dragons, an old-school feel with new-school mechanics.

6. We're pretty much game for anything: while we tend to skew to fantasy in execution, that's hardly our only interest.

Players that are experienced GMs are a plus, especially if you have a favorite system.

Last Activity: 09-25-2012 10:02 AM

1 member(s)
  • NH Lakes Region Gamers Gathering

Well met friends! My goal is to create a network of local gamers to make finding a group or a game easier in the Lakes Region. Any genre, age or skill level are welcome. Please drop me a note and let me know you are out there! I'd be honored to have you introduce yourself.

Last Activity: 01-28-2015 02:23 PM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    I know you're out there...

View All Recently Updated

• Seattle Sanctuary

A place for players in or near the Seattle area to organize, mingle, and form groups. Primary use will be to facilitate a new group forming up. However, it would be silly to limit ourselves. Let the frivolity, solicitations, and general GOOD humor commence!!

Category: Gaming Groups
    Last Activity: 06-11-2017 11:51 PM

36 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Saturdays free?
  • D&D Elkridge MD Friday

Weekly gaming group

Last Activity: 05-29-2017 09:47 AM

This is a private group.
  • Manhattan Gamer's Guild

This group is for anyone interested in running and playing tabletop RPGs on a regular basis in Manhattan.
    We're always looking for new players and GMs. The group will be focused on playing games of all genres and systems -- past games include the following:

Star Wars
    Eclipse Phase
    Feng Shui
    Rifts
    Numenera
    ShadowRun
    Apocalypse World
    FATE
    Savage Worlds
    Call of Cthulhu
    Traveller

We'd be open to trying any RPG system, so feel free to make a suggestion if there's something you'd like to play or run.

Everyone is welcome to participate, regardless of knowledge or experience.

Note: Commuter Friendly - Even though we generally play weeknights, we're usually done by 9-10 PM

Last Activity: 05-17-2017 02:41 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Metro Atlanta Gamers

A group for metro atlanta gamers who are looking for games to play in, run or to talk shop about playing, running or creating games.

Last Activity: 05-15-2017 03:24 PM

19 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    DnD Game Online
  • Zombified!

This group was created so horror and zombie survival lovers had a place to fortify as their own!

We cater to all gaming systems, including homebrew. Our goal is to get horror and zombie fans all in one gathering place, making it easier to play the games you love.

If a particular system isn't listed here, then by all means, feel free to list it in our discussion section.

In the words of the Evil Dead, "JOIN US!"

Last Activity: 05-01-2017 03:43 PM

This is a private group.
  • Durham, NC

Gamers in Durham North Carolina (NC)

Last Activity: 04-04-2017 05:27 PM

3 member(s)
  • Seattle Area P&PG'rs

This group is for Seattle Area Pen & Paper Games members who are interested in P&PG sponsored events.

Last Activity: 02-22-2017 08:49 PM

50 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Tulsa Area Gamers

To help RPG gamers in and around the Tulsa Oklahoma area network and organize games. All games are welcome and open for discussion, so if you live in the Tulsa area feel free to join and start posting. We would love to hear from you.

Last Activity: 02-15-2017 04:59 PM

34 member(s)
  • MysteriousChant's Gaming Group

Group of first timers & greenhorns

Last Activity: 01-12-2017 10:46 PM

This is a private group.
  • Santa Maria Valley Gamers

Trying to get gamers together in and around Santa Maria, CA. This includes not only Santa Maria itself, but also Guadelupe, Lompoc, Los Alamos, and other neighboring communities.

Last Activity: 12-18-2016 08:22 AM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello