1. We're playing on Wednesday evenings, every other week, in Weymouth, MA, from 7-11pm.
2. We adore weirdos of the functional kind only.
3. Please bring a good sense of humor. We get our kicks from plot twists and timely quips a lot more than from the GM's efforts to work in personal character melodrama.
4. Minmaxers are welcome, but you'll probably need to accept some handicapping to get along here. I'm a reformed minmaxer; I still love it but it's bad for this group.
5. Our next game system is going to be Darker Dungeons. It's a retro-clone of BECMI Dungeons and Dragons, an old-school feel with new-school mechanics.
6. We're pretty much game for anything: while we tend to skew to fantasy in execution, that's hardly our only interest.
Players that are experienced GMs are a plus, especially if you have a favorite system.