Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Welcome, Volfe!

No need to wait. The volumes arbitrarily cut off at 500 posts, just for size considerations and consistency's sake. But it's not unusual for some players to be right in the middle of some big stories when the change happens. Similarly, there's nothing strange about a new player joining just as a volume is about to end (Ice Hawk is a great example, who joined at the tail-end of Volume I).

So if you're ready to go and you're familiar with how it all works, feel free to start posting! And as always, we'll be here to answer any questions you may have.
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk brand examples. When you need to make a point, make it with Ice Hawk. Ice Hawk brand examples, they're the iciest. Coming soon to a store near you!
  3. Dawncaller
    Funny, Ice Hawk, I always thought they were the hawkiest. Oh well, I guess you gotta present your product to a broad market.

Welcome, Volfe! Tell us a little bit about the character you're going to introduce. Or are you going to keep us in suspense until your first post?

And I. J., I agree roughly 1000%...
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ice Hawk, your sense of humour often leaves me wondering if you're just having a laugh, or if I've said something that's offended you!

And Dawncaller, I'm glad you agree.

Interestingly, this is actually the third time I've introduced a character who's 'playing for the other team'. If any of you guys can guess who the other two characters are, you'll win an internet photograph of a Mon Calamari star cruiser miniature to combat the internet photograph of a Super Star Destroyer miniature that Dawncaller won a few years ago!
  5. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Well, there's Jyllis. . . So that's the easy one. :P
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Other than her!
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Oh - and, of course, very excited about Ubiqtorate's impending return!
  8. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    So when do we get to hear from the returning Tapestry member?
  9. Dawncaller
    I have no idea who else plays for the other team. I haven't really been paying attention to that... Oh, I know! Rammo! How much more 'other' can you get than to want to marry a human?
  10. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Alright! Finally got to the racing portion I've been harping about. So get yer peeps to your favorite shady drinking establishment for a show and gamblin' opportunities. Or you can order now, operators are standing by.

Don't try to hack the illegal signal to watch for free... cause that's wrong!