Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Neat place to meet up

1. Duster
    Hi all Me and wbrendel checked out the new game store called XmaxGames this would be a good place to have meet ups and play some Rpgs they have open tables and A private game room and 8 game pods for battle tech and about 17 computer setups for on line games and he has food and drinks for sale
    we met with the owner Andy Glegg and had a talk with him
    He is a cool guy go by and meet him and check out his store
    the Address is 1931 Skillman and Omar .

go by and check it out
    Duster
  2. ronpyatt
    ronpyatt
    Thanks for the report!
  3. ronpyatt
    ronpyatt
    I had a chance to stop by, and yes, this would be a great place to have a meet and play games. Their pods (remember Virtual World?) were so appealing I wanted to jump in right then.
    Map
    If you can get to Skillman go South or Live Oak going NorthWest, it's not far from where the two meet. It's East of the Lower Greenville area and West of Lakewood Country Club.

Lots of places to eat nearby, and pizza delivers.
  4. Chris House
    hey
    Their is Forming a Hackmaster rpg group in D/FW area - Plano Division
    we are generating Character at XmAx GameS on 1931 skillman at 7 pm Wednesday march the 4th and Friday March the 6TH for a seven week season-
    THE GROUPS FIRST SEASON RUN IS FOLLOWING DATES
    March
    8th
    22nd
    Apr
    5th
    19th
    May
    3rd
    17th
    31st end
    the group will stop take a breather and vote to continue or to start another game or setting, or restart.
    WE HAVE FIVE players and One Dungeon master for this season
    we have openings for two more players.
    Restrictions
    Age restrictions 18
    Majority Rules
    every other weekend "sunday"
    What happens in game stays ingame!

Dungeon master: christopher house
    if you don't know hackmaster or are a new gamer try use out, I promise once you have been in hackmaster game , your never return to wuss games again!