Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Information Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Cubanfrog
    Cubanfrog
    Hey, a question! How do the rotes work if I'm a apostate?
  2. TaiRei
    Doesn't matter, you can learn rotes on your own through practice. Normally, we'd start with six dots in rotes. But the GM wants us to start with 3 rotes only no dots considered. So maybe we're new to this whole Awakened thing, but we've had a little practice in dabbling.

I'm Mysterium so I can assume I've met and befriended an order mage. You might not have yet.
  3. Cubanfrog
    Cubanfrog
    I mean what skill do I get into the spell? Like quicken corpse for me, is it Death + <What skill comes here> + <What ability score comes here>?
  4. TaiRei
    Use the order attribute+skill listed for that spell. If you're apostate and you've learned the rote from somebody, that somebody broke a rule or two teaching it to you. Or, you somehow came across the spell in your own studies and studied it until you knew it backwards and forwards. Just use whatever attribute+skill is listed, looks like Presence+Persuasion+Death for this rote.

GM's call, but that's what I would say.
  5. Cubanfrog
    Cubanfrog
    Okay, thanks.
  6. TaiRei
    * Roll Test *

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    04-11-2010 07:15 AM
    Roll Test: 5d10 (6,6,6,1,3 = 22)
  7. Cubanfrog
    Cubanfrog
    Question about the dice rolling system.. How did you TaiRei get the * Roll test * appear there? In my posts, there just reads. * Cubanfrog rolls some dice *
  8. Arion Wind
    Arion Wind
    Close the bracket defining the dice, then before ending the code, write the caption you want. Like this: [R o l l = (x)d(y)](Roll test or whatever caption you want here) [/ R o l l] Without spaces, obviously.

* Roll Test *

Dice Result History - [Hide]
    04-12-2010 02:36 PM
    Roll Test: 5d10 (5,5,1,1,1 = 13)
  9. Cubanfrog
    Cubanfrog
    Okay, thanks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123