Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Character Summaries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. outrider
    outrider
    I have fled my home due to an unfortunate incident which I cannot recall. All that I can remember is that the man who bought me from my parents is dead. His name was Mentzer. I remember him as unkind man who needed an apprentice mostly to run errands for him. He would beat me if I was unable to perform the most menial tasks, particularly if he were drunk and he was drunk often. He would belittle most other people and wasn't afraid to take credit for something that somebody else would do.

Anyway back to the night. I had dropped a bottle of Whiskey and he was really in a foul mood because of an arguement with another wizard about something. He took his favorite switch and beat me badly. I still pee out blood from this particular one. I crawled off to my room and passed out. When I came to I found blood on my hands. I knew it wasn't mine so I went to wash it out when I found Mentzer minus his head.

Terrified I gathered up my things and left. Mentzer was an important man in the community and I felt that I would be implicated. So I ran away.

Level 1 human wizard

STR 10 CON 14 DEX 12 INT 17 WIS 12 CHA 11

AC 13 FORT 13 REF 14 WILL 14
    HP 24 SURGES 8 VALUE 6

TRAINED SKILLS arcana 8, diplomacy 5, history 8, insight 6, religion 8

UNTRAINED SKILLS acrobatics 1, endurance 2, dungeoneering 1,preception 1, stealth1, theivery 1

FEATS: human preservance, ritual master, expert ritualist

POWERS:
    at will cantrips: ghost sound, light, mage hand, presitidigation
    encounter:ray of enfeeblement
    daily:sleep

EQUIPMENT: spellbook, flint and steel, adventurers kit, backpack, trail rations, rope, torch, waterskin
  2. TheBlackDragon
    TheBlackDragon
    Khaela was born a child of prophecy. Her family and religious group foretold her as the turning point in the fate of their region, that she would herald victory of all enemies. They proclaimed her blessed with the gift of truth, and they were right. She had an unbelievable sense of truth and motive in people’s speech and actions.

She grew up a priestess of il-Yannah, "the Great Light". Also told that her training and effectiveness in combat was essential to fulfilling her destiny she was given at birth.

She excelled in all but her physical training, both not wanting to participate and being nearly incapable due to her size. The others of the church frowned on this, pushing harder and harder for her to become a proper battle priest as they believed she should be.

Khaela refused, using physical confrontation only as a last resort. She tried to convince them that her power to bolster and heal others was far more useful and important, that she was doing all she could for the faith.

This continued for years, it finally ended when she refused to pick up a weapon during her trials to become a full priestess. The church was outrage at her blasphemous actions and banished her from the church entirely. She was to be portaled from the city entirely to be forgotten as a failure and a bad omen on their beliefs.

Khaela was given 24 hours before being sent through a gate, she wasn't even told where she was being sent.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Khaela, level 1
    Kalashtar, Cleric
    Kalashtar: Religion Bonus
    Background: Birth - Blessed (+2 to Insight)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 20, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 14.

AC: 16 Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 17
    HP: 23 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
    Religion +7, Arcana +5, History +5, Insight +14

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics -1, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance -1, Heal +5, Intimidate +3, Nature +5, Perception +5, Stealth -1, Streetwise +3, Thievery -1, Athletics -2

FEATS
    Cleric: Ritual Caster
    Level 1: Pacifist Healer

POWERS
    Channel Divinity: Healer's Mercy
    Cleric at-will 1: Sacred Flame
    Cleric at-will 1: Astral Seal
    Cleric encounter 1: Exacting Utterance
    Cleric daily 1: Beacon of Hope

ITEMS
    Ritual Book, Holy Symbol, Adventurer's Kit, Chainmail
    RITUALS
    Gentle Repose, Unseen Servant
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
  3. kitsune1842
    kitsune1842
    POsted in wrong thread on accident.
  4. Fly by Knight
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Paros Goodearth, level 1
    Human, Fighter
    Build: Tempest Fighter
    Fighter Talents: Tempest Technique
    Background: Shadow Marches (Heal class skill)
    FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 14, Con 14, Dex 17, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 10.
    STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 12, Con 14, Dex 17, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 10.

AC: 17 Fort: 15 Reflex: 15 Will: 11
    HP: 29 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 7
    TRAINED SKILLS
    Heal +5, Intimidate +5, Endurance +6, Athletics +6
    UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +2, Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering, History, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion, Stealth +2, Streetwise, Thievery +2
    FEATS
    Human: Two-Weapon Fighting
    Level 1: Mark of Sentinel
    POWERS
    Bonus At-Will Power: Reaping Strike
    Fighter at-will 1: Dual Strike
    Fighter at-will 1: Cleave
    Fighter encounter 1: Insightful Strike
    Fighter daily 1: Tempest Dance
    ITEMS
    Adventurer's Kit, Short sword (2), Torch (2), Chainmail, Identification Papers, with Portrait, Letter of Marque, Pouch, Belt (empty), Rations, Trail (10), Traveling papers
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

While my brothers and sisters enjoyed going to the market with my parents, selling their wares of vegetables and fish, I never did. I could never sit still, and was constantly beat for disapearing from the tent.
    On my 18th birthday, a man grabbed a fish from my mother, tearing her shirt and pulling her over the table that we sold our wares. Seeing him running off, I took alight after him. I caught him in ten strides and had him on the ground before he knew what hit him.
    Standing close by was an Elf named Golaen Estruante who drew his sword and put it to the man's throat. He forced him to give back his stolen prize and grovel at my mother's feet. He then turned him over the the constable. We invited the Elf to dinner, and during it, he inquired about our mark, the Mark of the Sentinel. My father said that his father was a great warrior and it just didn't sit well with him, besides his father died when he was very young. He then was raised by a farmer who found him wandering the countryside.
    "Well met then Barash Goodearth, you are one of the marked." My father said he wanted nothing to do with it. "Ah, but what of the boy, I have rarely seen such speed and athletics." My father said that I could do as I wish, as I was plenty old enough. "Come then Paros Goodearth, come with me and learn your true calling in life." I looked wide eyed at my parents and brothers and sisters. "What say you lad?" I smiled and nodded. The next morning I traveled with my new mentor to his small estate.
    I learned to both hate and love that Elf, as he beat me within an inch of my life, but the Dance of the Tempest was now ingraned into my being. I will some day look as graceful as he does, almost looking choreographed. So now, my master bids my travel and learn of myself and my mark.
    I take my small amount of coin and my kit with me and begin my travel...
    A year later, I am employed as a body guard for a fine family, and I am good at my job. Practicing regularly, I will be ready for my first test, when ever that may be.
  5. Jayzilla
    Jayzilla
    Jaysen, named for a brave human hero of the past, led a rather quiet life for a paladin sworn to poverty. His clan was very close-knit and insular, meaning it was very rare for anyone to foray outside the huge dwarf-hold. However, he was given a quest to leave the safety of his home and to go help those poor beings outside, beings who might never know the comfort of having a solid rock wall above one's head. He was told that he would return only if it was the will of Onatar, and that he would be told the proper moment. With this meagre instruction, he left the place that used to be his entire world, and set off into a larger universe.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
    Jaysen, level 1
    Dwarf, Paladin
    Build: Avenging Paladin

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 16, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 15.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 16, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 15.

AC: 20 Fort: 14 Reflex: 13 Will: 13
    HP: 28 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
    Religion +5, Heal +7, Insight +7, Diplomacy +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics -4, Arcana, Bluff +2, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance -1, History, Intimidate +2, Nature +2, Perception +2, Stealth -4, Streetwise +2, Thievery -4, Athletics -1

FEATS
    Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training

POWERS
    Paladin at-will 1: Enfeebling Strike
    Paladin at-will 1: Holy Strike
    Paladin encounter 1: Piercing Smite
    Paladin daily 1: Paladin's Judgment

ITEMS
    Plate Armor, Warhammer, Heavy Shield, Adventurer's Kit, Holy Symbol, Sunrods (8), Flint and Steel, Flask (empty) (2), Climber's Kit, Grappling Hook
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12