Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

You in the area?

1. Ended
    If you are a gamer in the area who wants to play some games let me know and we will get a group going. I have not ever come across a game I would not play, so feel free to suggest any game.
  2. underclocked
    underclocked
    I am definitely interested, as I have recently moved to Normal. I'm also up for playing mostly anything, and have a bunch of RPGs, board games and a lot of Warhammer 40k models.
  3. Khad
    I haven't played since I was in high school (with the exception of one night of 4th Edition DnD that I enjoyed). Have lived in Normal for around 3 years now, up for any kind of game though prefer DnD 3.5 or 4th edition.
  4. RavingRutabaga
    RavingRutabaga
    Hello, all. I'm not sure if you guys are still looking for players (especially considering the last post in this thread was over 2 months ago). However, in the event that you are, I wanted to inform you that I'd be up for any 4.0 Dungeons and Dragons game. I'd rather be a player, but if necessary I could attempt to juggle DM'ing with thesis work (wouldn't be the first time). Regardless, I wouldn't mind teaching the game or giving refreshers to those who might be a bit rusty. Just let me know. I'll be sure to bookmark this site so that I remember to check it regularly. Thanks.