Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

The Wiki

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Thank you for doing that, D!

I've put the graphic up there, and yes, as you say, it is... pretty durned small. If you're gonna play with the layout, maybe you could try putting the 'Star' above the 'Wars', and then 'Tapestry' beside those? Just an idea...

(EDIT: hmm... at that size, maybe we need something a little more contrast-y, like the Wookieepedia one?)
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    New article up: Vonn Ellu!
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    New article up: Ashlud City! (it ain't much, but these pages don't really have to be; as long as the relevant details are there, that's all ya need. )
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    By the way, Tam's page is all up to date, and looking good!

Dawncaller, I added some links and headings into the latest work you've done. If you don't like having headings, just let me know. And while we're on the subject, do you want Tam's faction to remain Rebel, or should I change it to fringe? Or, dare I say it... Imperial?
  5. Dawncaller
    I think his new picture will answer that question. And thanks for the links and headings? I've never been able to get the hang of the technical aspects of wikis.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Happy to do it... I find tinkering with them to be fun, actually! Oh, and also - if you want a quote at the top, just let me know which quote, and give me a link to the post.

And of course... NEW PICTURE?!? Can't wait!
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    New article up: Mack Jace's Dyl Hartor!
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ding ding! New art up! BT-7 (Beat), by Evan Black!
  9. Dawncaller
    I should point out that the wiki post says that Beat's storage container is about one liter in size. I was actually able to find room for a 2 liter cargo space in the design, per the SWAG request.
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Fixed!

Good catch, man.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast