Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

The Wiki

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey!

I've added a brand-new 'Quote' template to the Wiki, for your, um, quoting pleasure. Here follows the code. For instance, typing:

{{quote|I am your father''"<br />"''That's not true... that's impossible!''"<br />"''Search your feelings, you know it to be true!|Vader and Luke}}

Will appear as:

"I am your father."
    "That's not true... that's impossible!"
    "Search your feelings, you know it to be true!"
    -Vader and Luke

As an example, I've already added one to Fi's page.

So if you're so inclined, have some fun adding snappy quotes to any pages you want!
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Update!

I've figured out how to link a quote to a specific post in one of the prior in-character threads. Check out this example on Fi's page! Here's what the Wiki code for that looks like, so you can copy the formula:

{{quote|So what? There are worse things to be than a con-man! Have you ever met a talent agent?|Fiola Shaku|url=http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?postid=678980#post678980}}

One snag, however: since our IC posts here on penandpapergames.com are part of 'group discussions' (i.e. not specifically 'forum posts'), there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to link to individual posts. I'm working on getting some advice from the webmaster...
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, if nobody has any objections, I think I might spend a little time going through the Wiki and removing any of the art that wasn't created specifically for Tapestry. I've never been comfortable having art from official/outside sources up there in the first place (particularly where no specific artist is credited), and to be honest, I feel like it detracts from all the great art that has been specifically created for Tapestry.

Anybody got a problem with that?
  4. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    We have non tapestry art?
  5. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Yes, JohnGWolf added a lot of illustrations from Wookieepedia, and such. He did a lot of good work over there, but no permission was given to use that art, and I think he's not here anymore, so I think I'll go and take that out. I wouldn't want it to steal focus from the great art that Dawncaller and the people at SWAG have done!
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I've made a page for our Clawdite bounty hunter, with art by our own Dawncaller! There's not a lot of info there at the moment, but that's how wikis work. Care to add anything, Dawncaller?
  7. Fingon
    Fingon
    Dante is on the wiki.
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Lookin' good! I did a little tweaking, just added some links and categories...
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    New page up! One of Volume II's heinous villains, Dr. Aqwe, with more great art by Dawncaller!
  10. Dawncaller
    I have attached an image here for the Wiki header. Apply it as necessary. (If there is a better method of getting these to you, I.J., please let me know...)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast