Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

The Wiki

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Star Wars: Tapestry has an extensive Wiki, where you can read (and write) about virtually everything in the game. So get in there and read, write, and edit, and if you have any questions or comments about the Wiki, post them here!
  2. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    where do I post NPC's ? Lmao.
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    NPCs are just like regular characters - start a new page, and start writing! I (and others) will be notified of any new pages you make, so if anything's wonky, we'll be happy to come in and 'clean house'. :P
  4. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Thanks.
  5. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Caleb is up and I think I got the links right, I also added another NPC named Did'Noma a Twi'lek merchant and smuggler.
  6. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Ok what happened to my wiki account and Shynite, Caleb and Did'Noma? Did I do something wrong? What happened?
    Ok its all back, don't no what happened sorry scared the heck out of me.
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I'm getting the same thing. The pages are still there (I found them through 'recent changes'), but the mainpage seems to be an older version... some kinda freaky rollback...
  8. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Alright guys I have been working on your wiki, let me know what I need to change or what you would like to see improved.
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    your wiki
    Our wiki.

Anyway, everything looks great! I don't know if we can get hassled for having illustrations from other sources in the Wiki... although, if Wookieepedia can use 'em, I don't see why we couldn't.

On the other hand, up 'til now we've only had art on the Wiki that was exclusively created for Tapestry, which was kind of nice, as well. Hmm. What do you all think?
  10. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Well I am willing to do the art, but finding an image to start with is a good thing, you can always edit it later and it helps the searchers and lurkers get a better feel.
    As far as exclusive art. I am a nut and if you go to my talk page you will see a list that I have already started to line up for image work, with my next project being a necklace if I remember right. lol.
    The ships and character art I will need descriptions, complete, or as well described as possible. That way you get what you want.
    Again I am not asking for anything in return. I do what I do because i enjoy doing it.
    I will need to put a spot up for requests, and mark them off as I go. lol.
    You let me know the feel, and I'll provide the scenery.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast