Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Art.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Chello all, I would like to extend my services as an artist your way.
    This means I will be excepting requests for character portraits and possibly ship and scene images.
    I am offing this for two reasons; First to keep myself active in the production of art to add to my portfolio.
    Second to spicre up your site or forums with art and images.
    I am not asking for any compensation for the works I do for you all.
    I do this because I enjoy RP and I enjoy Art.
    I have a Star Wars Image reasores site that I have been working on off and on. I will post a link here when it is deemed ok.
    I hope I can provide you all with worthy art and images here now and in the future.
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    That's a generous offer, John!

I've always felt that one of the things that sets Tapestry apart is the quality of original art created for it... and your offer certainly expands that dimension!

Now, between here and your SWAG membership, just be prepared for the deluge of requests that'll come your way!
  3. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    If SWAG ever gets around to letting me know I have been excepted and how to post things to my gallery. Lmao.
    I would like to get off the lurker list, never liked being a on the bench waiting to get involved.
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I know you're dying to do some illustrating John, so I got to thinking... what about Lord Pavana? I wouldn't call it a 'formal request' or anything, but he is a pretty major character at the moment, and he's a type of alien that doesn't get drawn very much.

Anyway, no biggie - just throwin' ideas out there!
  5. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Sure post a complete description for me and ya got it.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Well, no one's described him too specifically yet, except that he's a Gen'Dai, very large, brutish, and an egomaniac!

There are so few interpretations of this species around, it'd be nice to see another!
  7. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    In the works.
  8. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    ??? Lord Pavana. What does he wear? clothing, armor, uniform? any specifics helps.face is easy need a little more though.
  9. CorrTerek
    I would guess, being a crime boss, and a very arrogant one at that, he'd probably go for clothes that show off his wealth.
  10. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Ok, that is close to what I was looking for but not quite it. Tell ya what, one of you write up a brief description fo this gent, and I'll do it right up for ya.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast