Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I've been cooking a post for the past couple of days, I just wanted to know if we're all ready to leave Owara right away.
  2. obidancer
    obidancer
    Thanks I.J.
    I'm glad to see the Tapestry've found a new roof.
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ice Hawk, it sounds like you've got more going on than anyone who's with you at the moment... I vote post!

I think I'll send a PM to Proto's player - he may not have gotten the 'we're moving' broadcast, back on the old boards. Did you guys?
  4. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    Hi, guys. The name's Meinos Kaen, new to the Saga edition, but not to the Star Wars universe. I can't wait for joining the campaign, but I'm going to read the Tapestry archive a bit before doing that.
  5. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Welcome, Meinos! Don't worry about being new to Saga... we're not using it! If you know Star Wars, that's all you need to know.
  6. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    Ahahahahah! Good to know, then. I'll just see a bit of where you are with the story from the archives, then. :P Not much, though. It will be better if I don't know much so to better immerse myself in the character... Only, did the group do something so big that word of it should have travelled through most of the Galaxy?

Edit: About the character concept, I was thinking about an undercover scout for the Rebels searching for alliances for the upcoming battle, finding himself stopping for supplies on the Mull Station. Yeah, I'm placing myself in the path of a crossway between an assassin, a crime lord AND a pirate. I'm that suicidal I guess... That, or I guess that's where the most fun is to be had, very soon. :P
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    That's a cool idea... and it's possible that your character might know Zealos Reil, Ice Hawk's rebel pilot character (though of course that's entirely up to you guys).

But of course, don't feel forced to join anyone else's story arc - you can also start your own, like JohnGWolf and Harriers Wake have done. Basically, you can do anything you can think of!
  8. CorrTerek
    I've been cooking a post for the past couple of days, I just wanted to know if we're all ready to leave Owara right away.
    I believe we are. I've been toying with a few ideas of my own, but haven't had the time to sit down and write. So fire away!
  9. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    Who's forced? I want to get on board. :P I mean, apart the fact that I will be in a crossfire of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil, there's the mystery of the ship itself. Apart the engines to move, the whole ship is intact and functioning, and yet, there's no trace of the 10.000 people who inhabited it... Myyyyysteryyyyyyyyous...
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, another awesome first post! Plenty of interesting things going on...
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast