Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

1. Fingon
    Fingon
    And again, thank you for putting up with me
    On the contrary, thank you for showing interest in our rag-tag and over-protective group of misfits
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Actually, IJ I don't think your account exists anymore. . . I was reading through the old threads and your posts are all listed as being made by a guest account.
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    You know, I noticed my name (when I followed the links from the Wiki) was written in plain text, while all of yours had a link to your profiles - must be because my name had a space in it... WTF!!?!?!?
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ice, DC, I sure can't wait to read either of you guys' next post! Gonna be a weird meeting...
  5. Dawncaller
    Me neither!

Oh wait, I guess I'm up to bat...
  6. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Unless you think I hit a foul, need to swing again :P. . .
  7. Dawncaller
    Y'know, you spend so much time writing on your own, you forget how much fun it is to write collaboratively!
  8. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I find a great deal of the pressure has been taken off now that I'm no longer flying solo. I haven't gotten the story written out weeks in advance so I'm not being horribly slothful if I'm not posting every day. . .
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Good points! Another thing I dig when writing with another player(s) is that you can get away with shorter posts if you're pressed for time, since you don't have to cover the whole scene from 'lights up' to 'lights down'.

I'm actually reading Volume I cover-to-cover again right now, and it's amazing to see how quickly people just gel together... especially when you consider that Dawncaller and Ubiqtorate were the only two players (to my knowledge) who knew each other before the game started!
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, Elvish Jedi - great post! A really interesting character and situation.